Noise Blackout technology
Using Noise Blackout 3.0 and HD Voice technology, the Jabra Extreme2 AE headset's dual microphones gather sound while intelligently filtering out background noise—even in extremely loud environments. As a result, you experience outstanding call clarity and a natural-sounding voice.
Voice guidance for hands-free use
The headset speaks to you, providing caller ID information, battery level updates, and instructions for pairing with your iPhone. It's also easy to pair the Jabra Extreme2 AE with two devices, so you can take calls on your iPhone and via Facetime on your iPad.
Apple-exclusive dual USB car charger
Created exclusively for Apple, the included dual USB car charger allows you to charge your headset, iPhone, iPad, or any iOS device at the same time.
- Dual microphone technology and HD voice for excellent call quality in any environment
- Voice guidance provides spoken CallerID, pairing instructions, battery status, connection status, and more
- Multipoint allows connection to two Bluetooth devices simultaneously
- A2DP technology streams GPS, music, and Internet radio
- Multiple wearing styles—with or without an earhook
- Ultimate comfort eargels in multiple sizes for long-term comfort
- Extended talk (up to 5.5 hours) and standby time (up to 10.5 days)
- Wide wireless range (33 feet/10 meters)
Did you notice?An Apple-exclusive dual USB car charger lets you charge your headset and an iPhone, iPad, or iPod simultaneously.
Apple Recommends ForExperience crystal-clear conversations on your iPhone thanks to extreme noise reduction technology.
What's in the Box?
- Jabra Extreme2 AE Bluetooth Headset
- Dual USB car charger
- AC and USB charger
- Extra eargels (S, L) and earhooks (S, L)
- User guide
- Other Features: Multipoint Support, Noise Cancelling
- Bluetooth Compatiblity: Bluetooth 3.0
- Stand By Time: Up to 10.5 days
- Height: 23 mm
- Width: 17.9 mm
- Weight: 10 grams
- Length: 48.3 mm
- Mfr. Part Number: 100-95500300-22
- UPC or EAN No.: 615822004862
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit www.jabra.com/mobilesupport)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
I purchased this after doing some research. I am disabled and cannot reach up to activate most headsets. This headset works grea I purchased this after doing some research. I am disabled and cannot reach up to activate most headsets. This headset works great, you can answer and reject completely hands free then it works with SIRI and I pretty much control my phone that way, including voice dialing. The only thing I did not like were the ear pieces, so, I purchased some others from Amazon. …
- Written by Andrew H from San Antonio
Not capable of voice dial or hands free call
I just got the Jabra Extreme 2 and I'm returning it the same day I got it. I don't have trouble pairing it but it cannot make voic I just got the Jabra Extreme 2 and I'm returning it the same day I got it. I don't have trouble pairing it but it cannot make voice dial or it's not capable of making hands free call. You can answer or reject a call but it's not completely hands free voice dialing. …
- Written by Madeline B from Saginaw
10 of 11 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this device works with SIRI?
- Asked by Andy T
- Sep 21, 2013
Yes. Though the instruction manual that comes with the device does not tell you. After a successful Yes. Though the instruction manual that comes with the device does not tell you. After a successful pairing with the device, Press and hold to activate SIRI. …
- Answered by Madeline B from Saginaw
- Nov 19, 2013
Does this control music to start and to stop?
- Asked by Paul H from Pleasant Hill
- Aug 23, 2013
No answers yet