Logitech's Wireless Solar Keyboard 750 makes battery and charging hassles a thing of the past. It takes advantage of any available light source to charge itself—and it's able to stay charged at least three months.
Logitech Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity gives you the reliability of a cord plus wireless convenience and freedom-fast data transmission, virtually no delays or dropouts, and 128-bit AES encryption.
- Self-charging wherever there's light
- Charge lasts up to three months
- Thin, space-saving profile
- Key cap design makes for faster, quieter typing
- Reliable, fast 2.4GHz wireless with 128-bit AES encryption
- Unifying wireless receiver is so small you can leave it plugged in
Did you notice?Any light source can charge the keyboard, which can hold that charge at least three months—even in complete darkness.
Apple Recommends ForType comfortably on your Mac without being tethered to your desk—and without having to replace or charge batteries.
What's in the Box?
- Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750
- Logitech Unifying receiver
- Wireless extender
- Cleaning cloth
- Other Features: Multimedia Keys, Programmable
- Connections: Wireless
- Batteries: Built-in Rechargeable
- Height: 0.3 in./0.76 cm
- Width: 6.25 in./15.87 cm
- Weight: 1.67 lb./0.76 kg
- Length: 17.0 in./43.18 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 920-003472
- UPC or EAN No.: 97855080240
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Three-year limited hardware warranty
Ratings & Reviews
Great Add On to iMac
I recently purchased a Mac 27" All-in One and absolutely love this computer.The only thing that disappointed me was the size of th I recently purchased a Mac 27" All-in One and absolutely love this computer.The only thing that disappointed me was the size of the Mac wireless keyboard. Way to small and no numeric keypad. I was thinking about getting the larger wired Apple keyboard that has the numeric keypad. However I wanted a wireless keyboard. I have been a loyal Logitech user of their products over the years and discovered the new Logitech K-750 wireless keyboard designed for the Apple computers. I just received the K-750 and it is a winner. Easy to set up, built well and the keys don't have that crunch effect when you press down on them. The keys are very soft and are extremely reactive to your touch. For those of you that have a Mac and your tired of a small wireless keyboard that does not have a numeric key pad spend the $60.00. You will be amazed at the quality of this keyboard. On a negative note. There is no indicator light to signal that you are in the caps mode. Logitech did their homework on this keyboard for Apple. …
- Written by Richard B from Simi Valley
293 of 303 people found this useful
A MUST buy!!!!
This is an absolutely amazing keyboard.
1) Its mac compatible, looks like the white Apple Keyboard, has the mac layout a This is an absolutely amazing keyboard.
1) Its mac compatible, looks like the white Apple Keyboard, has the mac layout and different keys (command, option, brightness, volume, etc). Goes perfectly with a mac mini or cinema display setup.
2) It is a numeric keyboard and is wireless. Yes it does require the use of a USB port, but the unifying receiver is tiny and barely noticeable. You get a full size keyboard with numeric keys, which for some people is a necessity.
3) SOLAR POWERED, I hate having to change batteries and they always seem to run out when im doing something important. No more batteries EVER, at full battery reserve, the keyboard will function for 3 months without the need for light. 3 MONTHS!!!!
Logitech also made an app that shows you battery percentage as well as showing you how much light the keyboard is getting- amazing app.
4) Thin and sleek and works like an absolute charm. No lag in speed and the feel of the keys is just like any macbook keyboard or Apple keyboard. So, it is very easy to adjust to it.
-Its plastic, Apple's keyboards are aluminum, so this may bother people. But overall the keyboard is quite sturdy and and lightweight.
-You have to use the FN button to use the Function keys. This is the only downside to this keyboard and currently there is no software to customize it. It depends on how much you use the function keys, i barely use them, but if you absolutely require them, this keyboard isnt for you.
You wont regret this purchase, if your looking for a wireless keyboard with numeric keys and the benefit of never having to change your batteries every, buy this now!!!!! …
- Written by Mohsin F from Albany
273 of 282 people found this useful
Love the full keyboard
Just received our new keyboard today. Very easy to set up (just plug in the USB link, turn it on, make sure it has a light source, Just received our new keyboard today. Very easy to set up (just plug in the USB link, turn it on, make sure it has a light source, then let the bluetooth on the mac find it). Runs off any light source (I am using a lamp right now). Has all of the keys that my old Apple wireless keyboard had plus all the other keys in a full keyboard. Going to use the old Apple wireless for our iPad now! Very happy with the purchase, would recommend to anyone! …
- Written by Adam M from Wentzville
162 of 168 people found this useful
Love My Keyboard- BUT?
I absolutely love the keyboard with one exception; the letters rub off with use over a period of time. At first it was only one, b I absolutely love the keyboard with one exception; the letters rub off with use over a period of time. At first it was only one, but now there are several and it is becoming an issue. It is missing the C, V, N and M on the bottom row and some others across the keyboard. It is fantastic that you never have to change the batteries and I like the way the keys feel. I am hoping they have a different method of marking the keys, since I would like to purchase another one to replace the one I have. Has anyone else had this problem? …
- Written by Bill W from Rancho Mirage
Great Wireless Keyboard with Numeric Keypad
Love this keyboard. I've been waiting years for Apple to offer a wireless keyboard with a numeric keypad but for some unknown stu Love this keyboard. I've been waiting years for Apple to offer a wireless keyboard with a numeric keypad but for some unknown stubborn reason they refuse to. They still only offer a wired keyboard which clutters the desk, or a separate ten key which I don't want and which has lousy ratings. I've delayed iMac purchases because they didn't offer one until I saw the Logitech. i can't figure out why, perhaps someone can tell me ..... I guess they don't want to sell computers to finance/accounting or other people who process numbers.
This keyboard is great. It's solar powered (yes, I did say solar powered) which is one up on Apple's wireless keyboards. The only issues I've had are: 1) It stopped working for some reason, but I simply turned in on and off and it worked perfectly again; and 2) My room is very dark and so occasionally I need to take my keyboard out of the room and put it it the sun. It's well worth that little bit of trouble since I don't have to unplug any wires *Tou-che Apple".
Too bad Apple doesn't offer a "no keyboard" option since they are too big for paperweights. …
- Written by MARK B from Concord
For left-handed people
Unlike that ill-conceived thing on laptops, this one is for lefties
- Written by ChasB M
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does the wireless usb receiver work when connected to a usb port on a usb hub plugged into a macbook?
- Asked by Wase O from Pittsburgh
- Mar 24, 2012
can this be used with a PC, i like the feel of the wireless for mac, so i wanted the same key board to use at work on their PC.
- Asked by Juliette O from Red Rock
- Sep 14, 2014
I bought it today, so far it works with my Dell running windows 8. Doesn't work on my macbook pro wi I bought it today, so far it works with my Dell running windows 8. Doesn't work on my macbook pro with Mavericks... weird …
- Answered by Gerald H from Farmington
- Sep 26, 2014