Questions & Answers for Power Support Air Jacket Case for iPad mini
11 Questions from the Community
Can I use the the Power Support Air Jacket for my iPad Air with an iPad Smart Case (rather than Cover)? If not, what is the difference in protection?Answer
No, you can use the Air Jacket or the Smart Case. Not both together. The cases are very different in design, so the protection levels are also different. The Air Jacket offers no protection to the screen and less cushioning than the Smart Case.
Any1 used this with the Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard (for iPad Air)? Any comments on the magnetic clip from the Ultrathin when this case is on
I want to use the Power Support Air Jacket Case for iPad Air as a back cover for the iPad Air while the Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard for Ipad Air is attached via the magnets but not sure how strong the magnet connection will be through the case
Is this compatible with the thinner iPad Air 2?
- Asked by Martin M from Arlington
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this compatible with the thinner iPad Air 2?)
Definitely not ! Camera position, volume button positions and thickness are just some of the variations in the air 2. You will have to wait a while until more choice becomes available
- Answered by Jeff H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Is this compatible with the thinner iPad Air 2?)
Do these cases have the tabs that lock the Apple smart cover into place?
Power Support's website show tabs on the magnetized edge that prevent the smart cover from falling off. In order to remove the smart cover, you must remove the Air Jacket first. From the photos on Apple's website, it looks like a different case than the one posted on Power Support's website. Can anyone confirm? Thanks!
- Asked by Bing N from Deerfield
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these cases have the tabs that lock the Apple smart cover into place?)
Can I use this on iPad mini not the retina?
- Asked by Ronald John O from Calgary
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this on iPad mini not the retina?)
Is it recommended that this cover is purchased without the intent to purchase the Smart Cover?
I would like a case for the back of the iPad only. I intend to purchase a sleeve to protect the iPad during transporation, then a back case to protect incase I drop it from a low height. I do not intend to buy a cover for the front of the iPad, such as the Smart Cover.
- Asked by Alyssa Z from Saskatoon
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it recommended that this cover is purchased without the intent to purchase the Smart Cover?)
Yes! It does not interfere at all with the iPad buttons/speakers or using it with the keyboard. The smoke color is perfect with space gray iPad Air and keyboard.
- Answered by April K from Palatine
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (will this jacket work with the lLogitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad Air)
No Smart Cover is included—they are just in the photos for demonstration. This is just a "back protector".
- Answered by Matt S from Perth
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (is the red cover included with the air jacket?is there another color besides red?)
Its available to purchase for iPad mini now at a cost of £29.95 + P&P. Just call 0800 048 0408 to order. I've just placed an order for my iPad Air today and spoke to a lovely guy from Ireland. Excellent customer service too! Hope this helps.
- Answered by Caroline R from Blairgowrie
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (When can I purchase this for iPad mini? The title suggests that its available in that size already)
It covers the entire back and edges. But there is a slight opening on the left side bezel so that you can attach a magnetic smart cover.
- Answered by Daisuke E from Schaumburg
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Does this cover the back of the iPad or just the edges? It's hard to tell from the pictures.)