Questions & Answers for G-Technology G-DRIVE Mobile USB 3.0 1 TB External Drive - Special Edition
4 Questions from the Community
can this be used on an iMac
i want an ex hard drive
- Asked by Alan P
- Flag as inappropriate (can this be used on an iMac)
Firstly I am not sure what you are trying to do @paul R, but I will try to answer the question from my point of view.
I don’t think you can use the devise as an external storage for iPad or iPhone. This is because the hard drive need to be powered up by a PC or laptop in order to do any work (function). But on the other hand, you can connect it to the Airport Express and use it wirelessly and access your data from those mentioned devices as well as iPad or iPhone. Beside that you can you it as an external backup device for your IOS devices through iTunes by editing the backup file management (backup file location).
I hope this answer your question, if it is not send me a question with more information.
- Answered by Robel N from Birmingham
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (can this device be used on an ipad and iphone 4s)
What is the speed of the driver (5400 rpm or 7200rpm)?
I have tried to compare this item with the already existing product (1TB G-Drive 7200 rpm). But I couldn’t find any driver speed rate information. So can you please chard the item driver speed.
- Asked by Robel N from Birmingham
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the speed of the driver (5400 rpm or 7200rpm)?)
- Answered by Bob M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (What is the speed of the driver (5400 rpm or 7200rpm)?)