Questions & Answers for Power Support Air Jacket Case for iPad Air
5 Questions from the Community
Is it recommended that this cover is purchased without the intent to purchase the Smart Cover?
I would like a case for the back of the iPad only. I intend to purchase a sleeve to protect the iPad during transporation, then a back case to protect incase I drop it from a low height. I do not intend to buy a cover for the front of the iPad, such as the Smart Cover.
- Asked by Alyssa Z from Saskatoon
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it recommended that this cover is purchased without the intent to purchase the Smart Cover?)
Yes! It does not interfere at all with the iPad buttons/speakers or using it with the keyboard. The smoke color is perfect with space gray iPad Air and keyboard.
- Answered by April K from Palatine
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (will this jacket work with the lLogitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad Air)
No Smart Cover is included—they are just in the photos for demonstration. This is just a "back protector".
- Answered by Matt S from Perth
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (is the red cover included with the air jacket?is there another color besides red?)
Its available to purchase for iPad mini now at a cost of £29.95 + P&P. Just call 0800 048 0408 to order. I've just placed an order for my iPad Air today and spoke to a lovely guy from Ireland. Excellent customer service too! Hope this helps.
- Answered by Caroline R from Blairgowrie
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (When can I purchase this for iPad mini? The title suggests that its available in that size already)
It covers the entire back and edges. But there is a slight opening on the left side bezel so that you can attach a magnetic smart cover.
- Answered by Daisuke E from Schaumburg
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Does this cover the back of the iPad or just the edges? It's hard to tell from the pictures.)