Questions & Answers for Belkin In-Car Charger with Lightning
10 Questions from the Community
I see some of the other chargers display there Amp and Watt Output rating. What Amp and Watt Output rating has this device?
Amp & Watt Output rating
will it connect to the car entertainment system?
i have just bought a new hyundai car and the latest nano to get rid of the endless cd roamoing around teh car and it dosent connect .
how frustrating !!
- Asked by Paul J
- Flag as inappropriate (will it connect to the car entertainment system?)
Does this fit into the lighter socket ?
Bellini in car charger
- Asked by Janice S
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this fit into the lighter socket ?)
- Answered by Kareem R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Does this fit into the lighter socket ?)
Does this work with iPad Air?
Does this car charger work with the iPad air?
That particular device is not amongst those listed.
I have bought a charger which works with my iPhone 5 but when I connect my iPad Air, I get the message "Not Charging". Thanks.
- Asked by Michael S
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with iPad Air?)
Will this auto charger work with the iPad Air?
Will I be able to charge my new iPad Air with this charger while I am traveling?
- Asked by Robert G from Onaway
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this auto charger work with the iPad Air?)
will this work with iPhone 5 IOS7?
I have recently upgraded to IOS7 and need a cable that will work as non-apple cables no longer charge my device.
- Asked by Natalie W from Portsmouth
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with iPhone 5 IOS7?)
I bought this same car charger and I too get that annoying message about the cable not being certified and may not work properly with the device, blah blah.. It still works fine and like the previous post I ignore it as well, but it is annoying that i have to dismiss that message every single time i plug in. Other than that its been fine for me. I was wondering if maybe i had a defected one, but maybe i dont. I asked at the Apple Store about it, but they didnt know anything about it. Oh well.
- Answered by John C from Pico Rivera
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (will this work with iPhone 5 IOS7?)