Questions & Answers for Belkin In-Car Charger with Lightning
7 Questions from the Community
will it connect to the car entertainment system?
i have just bought a new hyundai car and the latest nano to get rid of the endless cd roamoing around teh car and it dosent connect .
how frustrating !!
- Asked by Paul J
- Flag as inappropriate (will it connect to the car entertainment system?)
Does this fit into the lighter socket ?
Bellini in car charger
- Asked by Janice S
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this fit into the lighter socket ?)
Will this auto charger work with the iPad Air?
Will I be able to charge my new iPad Air with this charger while I am traveling?
- Asked by Robert G from Onaway
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this auto charger work with the iPad Air?)
will this work with iPhone 5 IOS7?
I have recently upgraded to IOS7 and need a cable that will work as non-apple cables no longer charge my device.
- Asked by Natalie W from Portsmouth
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with iPhone 5 IOS7?)
I bought this same car charger and I too get that annoying message about the cable not being certified and may not work properly with the device, blah blah.. It still works fine and like the previous post I ignore it as well, but it is annoying that i have to dismiss that message every single time i plug in. Other than that its been fine for me. I was wondering if maybe i had a defected one, but maybe i dont. I asked at the Apple Store about it, but they didnt know anything about it. Oh well.
- Answered by John C from Pico Rivera
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (will this work with iPhone 5 IOS7?)