Questions & Answers for Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphones with Mic and Remote
2 Questions + 1 Answer
2 Questions from the Community
Can I use these with my Imac?
- Asked by Christopher W from Morrow
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use these with my Imac?)
what make it different Quality beetwen over ear and on ear?
there is a different price,bag and also the jack, is there any of u know it guys?
- Asked by Muhammad F from Surabaya
- Flag as inappropriate (what make it different Quality beetwen over ear and on ear?)
These on-ear phones have smaller cups than the over-ear ones. They sit ON your ear, instead of surrounding the ear. The main concern of this is comfort. If you have sensitive ear flaps, these may cause discomfort, and you should look for an over-ear design that sits instead on your skull directly.
As they are smaller, they also have smaller drivers, and therefore a little less tonal spread than the bigger version. However, I just got some and they are quite exceptional and worth the money.
- Answered by Ashley H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (what make it different Quality beetwen over ear and on ear?)