Questions & Answers for Bose SoundTouch 30 Wi-Fi Music System
3 Questions from the Community
If you have the app on your iOS device then you can stream it from that device to Bose SoundTouch. However spottily is not supposed in the system natively. you would still need the iOS device with the spotify app.
- Answered by Soumya D from Bellepoint
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Is Spotify one of the "internet radio" applications can be streamed through wi-fi on this device?)
is it compatible with MacBook Air ??
- Asked by Nasser M from Hurghada-red Sea
- Flag as inappropriate (is it compatible with MacBook Air ??)
Any Mac or iOS device has native AirPlay streaming built-in, PLUS any Mac, Windows PC, iOS device or Android device can download the free Bose SoundTouch app for full control. Because these can stream over AirPlay direct from an Apple device or over your Wifi from thousands of internet radio stations and Pandora, and more services on the way, you're not limited. VERY cool systems, WAY better than docks or Bluetooth.
- Answered by Nate N from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (is it compatible with MacBook Air ??)