Questions & Answers for Bose® SoundTouch™ 30 Wi-Fi Music System
5 Questions from the Community
Does SoundTouch™ 30 support both 220V and 110V AC power input?
- Asked by Ma Z from Calgary
- Flag as inappropriate (Does SoundTouch™ 30 support both 220V and 110V AC power input?)
Does this work with Apple TV?
I stream movies to my Apple TV fairly regularly and would like to know if I can watch a movie using my Apple TV and have the sound from the movie playing through two SoundTouch 30's? Basically a wireless surround sound system.
- Asked by Vincent M from Brough
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with Apple TV?)
Yes it works very well with Apple TV. You can use AirPlay while playing your Library, ITunes Radio - It will even allow you to use AirPlay to Watch movies with sound on your soundtouch- sounds Great!!!
- Answered by Mark D from Schaumburg
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Does this work with Apple TV?)
If you have the app on your iOS device then you can stream it from that device to Bose SoundTouch. However spottily is not supposed in the system natively. you would still need the iOS device with the spotify app.
- Answered by Soumya D from Bellepoint
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Is Spotify one of the "internet radio" applications can be streamed through wi-fi on this device?)
is it compatible with MacBook Air ??
- Asked by Nasser M from Hurghada-red Sea
- Flag as inappropriate (is it compatible with MacBook Air ??)
Any Mac or iOS device has native AirPlay streaming built-in, PLUS any Mac, Windows PC, iOS device or Android device can download the free Bose SoundTouch app for full control. Because these can stream over AirPlay direct from an Apple device or over your Wifi from thousands of internet radio stations and Pandora, and more services on the way, you're not limited. VERY cool systems, WAY better than docks or Bluetooth.
- Answered by Nate N from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (is it compatible with MacBook Air ??)