Questions & Answers for RHA MA600i Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones
5 Questions from the Community
Some audiophiles will say that it does because the remote essentially acts as another resistor between the device and earpieces, thus decreasing the fidelity of the music. However for the average user I highly doubt you could tell the difference.
- Answered by Michael M from Buffalo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Is it true that the version with the mic has slightly inferior sound quality compared to the non-mic version?)
whats the best ear bud if you need good mic quality
- Asked by Tamzen W from San Rafael
- Flag as inappropriate (whats the best ear bud if you need good mic quality)
Does this work with 5s phone?
- Asked by Chris M
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with 5s phone?)
Yes. I have them and they work with my 5s with no problems.
- Answered by Fahad A from Seattle
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Does this work with 5s phone?)
what is the best ear buds for running
- Asked by James R from Waco
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the best ear buds for running)