Questions & Answers for Decoded Leather Slim Sleeve 15"
8 Questions from the Community
does anyone know if this this case is waterproof?
- Asked by Harriet M from Sydney
- Flag as inappropriate (does anyone know if this this case is waterproof?)
It's a slim fit, not a snug fit.
So I guess that it depends on your definition of snug. I have the 13" MacBook Pro with retina late 2013, and I was after a snug fit. Something that my MacBook wouldn't slip around in. Well, once it's in, it slides around a little bit as it's about 1cm too long and 1cm too wide, and a tad too thick.
- Answered by Samantha C from Douglas
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Will this fit the new MacBook Pro with Retina Display (2013) 13" snug?)
Is this similar to a 'skin?"
a leather cover which covers part of the computer inside, originally sold by decoded brand also.
- Asked by Gary P from Noblesville
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this similar to a 'skin?")
This is something different (I saw both of them online when I was in Germany a few weeks ago). This is an envelope only with a zipper on top. It's very very lovely. I finally decided to get another cover because I'm doing a lot of traveling and I wanted something with a little more protection but that wasn't a shell, so I got the Incase leather and gabardine cover instead. The Decoded one fits pretty snugly on the MacAir and would probably be very tight on a MacPro. It's so attractive that when I saw a woman with one in the airport I asked her what it was (twice). I may still get it when I get home….
- Answered by Marjorie W from Austin
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Is this similar to a 'skin?")
Is this leather bag naturally water resistent?
- Asked by Jasmine B from Winnipeg
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this leather bag naturally water resistent?)
how well does it fit a 13" MacAir?
I saw a woman using this with (I thought) a MacAir in the airport going to Europe. It looked a little loose but still nice, and I loved it. Just want to make sure I'm getting the right thing.
- Asked by Marjorie W from Austin
- Flag as inappropriate (how well does it fit a 13" MacAir?)
Will this fit a MacBook Pro 13-inch, Late 2011?
- Asked by Ainul A
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this fit a MacBook Pro 13-inch, Late 2011?)
Doesn't fit on my MB Pro 13" Mid-2012 (non-retina)
- Answered by Morten J
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Will this fit a MacBook Pro 13-inch, Late 2011?)
Does this case fit a macbook pro 15" with OUT retina display?
- Asked by Kate B from Hunters Hill
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case fit a macbook pro 15" with OUT retina display?)