Questions & Answers for Decoded Leather Slim Sleeve 13"
6 Questions from the Community
Is this similar to a 'skin?"
a leather cover which covers part of the computer inside, originally sold by decoded brand also.
- Asked by Gary P from Noblesville
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this similar to a 'skin?")
how well does it fit a 13" MacAir?
I saw a woman using this with (I thought) a MacAir in the airport going to Europe. It looked a little loose but still nice, and I loved it. Just want to make sure I'm getting the right thing.
- Asked by Marjorie W from Austin
- Flag as inappropriate (how well does it fit a 13" MacAir?)
It's a slim fit, not a snug fit.
So I guess that it depends on your definition of snug. I have the 13" MacBook Pro with retina late 2013, and I was after a snug fit. Something that my MacBook wouldn't slip around in. Well, once it's in, it slides around a little bit as it's about 1cm too long and 1cm too wide, and a tad too thick.
- Answered by Samantha C from Douglas
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Will this fit the new MacBook Pro with Retina Display (2013) 13" snug?)
Will this fit a MacBook Pro 13-inch, Late 2011?
- Asked by Ainul A
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this fit a MacBook Pro 13-inch, Late 2011?)
Doesn't fit on my MB Pro 13" Mid-2012 (non-retina)
- Answered by Morten J
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Will this fit a MacBook Pro 13-inch, Late 2011?)
Does this case fit a macbook pro 15" with OUT retina display?
- Asked by Kate B from Hunters Hill
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case fit a macbook pro 15" with OUT retina display?)