Questions & Answers for Bang & Olufsen EarSet 3i Headphones
2 Questions from the Community
Are these sweat resistant for workouts?
- Asked by Ryan S from Whittier
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these sweat resistant for workouts?)
I use these for running all the time; just finished a half marathon and all the training that entails during the summer. I have had them for a year or so, and they are going strong, I don't think they are intended for running, but they are holding up extremely well. I love these earphones. I have very small ears and I have never found an earbud type set that works for me running. These are incredibly comfortable, adjustable and the sound is great, I am getting a second pair to out side as these are definitely a keeper!!! When I purchased them, I thought they were very pricey, but I am so pleased with this purchase. I would highly recommend them. (Only flaw is the little cord clip you can attach to your shirt falls off a lot, so I just took it off, and the headphones are still fine for running without it.
- Answered by Celina D from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Are these sweat resistant for workouts?)
Well it depends on your frames size. I must have glasses and I have these in my ears all day long without any problem. My frames are very thin; they are wire frames. So that may make a big difference.
- Answered by Paul W from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Is it possible to use these Headphones with Glasses?)