Questions & Answers for Belkin CAT6 Ethernet Cable (2m)
5 Questions from the Community
Hi, if you are asking whether ethernet is faster than Wi-Fi, in practice, typically yes. Ethernet signal is a more direct point to point transfer of data than Wi-Fi which by its nature must coordinate through more points of latency. Ethernet is a more reliable means of transport than Wi-Fi for a number of reasons including interference, introduced latency, packet re-transmission, packet collision and a host of other reasons. That being said, if your internet is from your router, then the speed will be un-noticeably the same for Wi-Fi and ethernet.
- Answered by Michael F from Abu Dhabi
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Will ethernet connection from my router to Mac improve internet connection speed?)
what do i need to buy for the apple tv that is not in the box
- Asked by Willie B from Mount Laurel
- Flag as inappropriate (what do i need to buy for the apple tv that is not in the box)
A HDMI cable is all you need if using wifi.
A Ethernet cable + HDMI cable if using Wired internet
Power Cable is Supplied with Apple TV.
Hope this helps :)
- Answered by Elliot S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (what do i need to buy for the apple tv that is not in the box)
Yes, or a different cable of the same type.