Questions & Answers for Belkin 3.5mm Flat Right Angle Mini Stereo Cable (1m)
5 Questions + 5 Answers
5 Questions from the Community
Does this cable work with the iPad Air Retina Display? I want to plug it into my car's AUX socket.
My iPad - iPad Air Retina Display
My Car - Toyota Prius
Outlet - Aux outlet
- Asked by Sarah C from Richmond Hill
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this cable work with the iPad Air Retina Display? I want to plug it into my car's AUX socket.)
Can this cable be used to charge the iPhone 5?
- Asked by Lynne S from Schuylkill Haven
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this cable be used to charge the iPhone 5?)
No, this is an audio cable
- Answered by Sebastien L from Quebec
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Can this cable be used to charge the iPhone 5?)
Is this the correct cord to use for listening to music in the car?
- Asked by Nataki T from Detroit
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this the correct cord to use for listening to music in the car?)
If your car has a 3.5mm aux in socket available, then this lead will fit between the headphones socket on your I device and your cars head unit. You just need to make sure you have an aux in socket and your head unit shows an Aux input option. Most cars do these days.
- Answered by Mark T
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Is this the correct cord to use for listening to music in the car?)
Does this fit the iPhone when the phone is in an Apple leather iPhone case? i.e. does the casing between jack and lead fit the whole in the case?Answer
Yes. I bought this lead (albeit the red colour) to plug my iPhone 5s with the Apple leather case into my car stereo. Works perfectly. The right angled plug appears a little longer (I haven't measured it though) and fits into the iPhone headphone plug whilst the straight end runs into the glovebox and plugs into the cars 3.5mm jack. The flat cable runs nicely into the glovebox through the gap between the glovebox door and the dash when closed. For me this has proved to be a perfect solution. For your information, I initially tried to use the straight end into the iPhone but this wouldn't engage fully - hence my statement that the right angled adapter must be longer. 5 stars from me then. As stated above, this lead is available in a range of colors if required.