Questions & Answers for Koubachi Wi-Fi Plant Sensor Outdoor
3 Questions from the Community
Is this the most awesome thing out there?
I mean, it just seems so awesome. I just need it to be as awesome as possible.
- Asked by Jeffrey D from Valhalla
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this the most awesome thing out there?)
It does seem awesome to us. If we had aprox $1000 to buy seven sensors if would truly be awesome and helpful to us in my front and back yards but that said I feel somebody might just walk away with the units in the front yard.
Time i.e. more reviews should clear up a lot of questions I think ...
Best to all,
- Answered by D T from Westchester
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Is this the most awesome thing out there?)
Does this work in vegetable garden beds? What if I have multiple beds?
- Asked by Julia W from Cordova
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work in vegetable garden beds? What if I have multiple beds?)
Yes it does work in vegetable garden bed. Seems like Koubachi does not yet support managing multiple plants at the same time with only one sensor. You can move the sensor from plant to plant (they call that multi plant) or just select the most demanding plant in your garden bed and add it to the app. Worked for me.
- Answered by Philipp B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Does this work in vegetable garden beds? What if I have multiple beds?)