Questions & Answers for Belkin CarAudio Connect Bluetooth Hands Free Kit
10 Questions from the Community
If you meant an IPOD Classic (160gb) then I believe the answer is NO. The classic iPod doesn't have Bluetooth capabilities. However iPod touches should work as I believe they do have Bluetooth capability.
- Answered by Chris S from Palmdale
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Is this product compatible with the iPad classic (160GB)?)
Will the device sync to the phone automatically when you step into the car?
When you plug the device into the phone and once it pairs, does it automatically sync to your phone to the device every time I step into the car or do I have to push the button so it will manually sync?
- Asked by Allan C from Deltona
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the device sync to the phone automatically when you step into the car?)
You have to push the button as soon as you turn the car on. But it's as easy as a simple push. No future pairing is required! Also you don't need to push anything to turn it off. It just turns off automatically. I'm not sure what is meant by "plugging the device into the phone." The whole thing is bluetooth so none of that is required.
- Answered by Christopher S from Palmdale
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Will the device sync to the phone automatically when you step into the car?)
I have an aux point in my car. Do i still have access to siri with this product installed in my car? apart from pressing the iPhone home button.Answer
Yes, by holding down the main button on this device siri is activated. I am using an iphone 5.
it's working fine with iphone 5, i tried it by myself
the price is really good, i bought it from Virgin Mega Store AED 480 last September
- Answered by Ahmed K from Dubai
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Is this product compatible with the iPhone 5 and the fith generation iPod touch?)
My car has no aux-in socket. Will the Aircast Auto Hands Free work without one?
I want to use this device in my car to play my iphone 3gs (ipod), app sat nav and hands free phone as well as recharging through my cigar lighter socket. If not, what would I need to do it? I have a cigar lighter socket.
- Asked by John H
- Flag as inappropriate (My car has no aux-in socket. Will the Aircast Auto Hands Free work without one?)
No, it is plugged into to aux-in socket. So if you don't have an aux-in socket, you wont be able to use it. You would have to install aux-in interface in your car. If you have an audio tape player, you can get one of those "Audio Tape Cassette Adapter for MP3 Players" and connect this to it with a bit of diy modding.
- Answered by Roy A
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (My car has no aux-in socket. Will the Aircast Auto Hands Free work without one?)
Yes, the iPad 2 has the appropriate bluetooth capability to stream music to the AirCast
- Answered by Brian G from Glasgow
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Will this product work with an iPad 2 (music only, I understand that calls won't be received thought the iPad!))