Similar questions from the community
I have an ipod classic 30 pin version and an 8 pin docking station is there an adaptor I can buy so I can listen to my music on the docking station
I've bought the ipod classic 160gb which connects to a 30 pin charger and I have an 8 pin docking station which I have bought for when I receive my new iphone 5 in 2 weeks. Is there anything on the market that can connect the classic to the docking station
Will the 30 to 8-pin adapter work to use my iPhone 5s in older Apple dock? (which I used for 4s). It has a remote & I want to keep this functionality
- Asked by Victoria T from Quarryville
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the 30 to 8-pin adapter work to use my iPhone 5s in older Apple dock? (which I used for 4s). It has a remote & I want to keep this functionality)
will this adaptor connect a 7th generation ipod nano to the Bose SoundDock digital music system?
I have the new ipod nano and have just receive the Bose SoundDock digital music system. The ipod has the small connection and I assume from looking at it the Bose has a 30 pin connection. Will this adaptor allow me to dock my ipod on this system to listen to my music?
- Asked by Kim V from Georgetown
- Flag as inappropriate (will this adaptor connect a 7th generation ipod nano to the Bose SoundDock digital music system?)
apple universal dock
hello there! i have an iphone 4s and an apple universal dock. i am planning to buy the new ipod nano with the lightning dock. can i connect the ipod nano to my apple universal dock by using the lightning to 30-pin adapter?
- Asked by Ria F from Tarlac
- Flag as inappropriate (apple universal dock)
No answers yet
Will this connect to my iHome i22 alarm clock system?
I have a 5th generation ipod nano that connected to my ih22 perfectly. But it stopped working. If I buy the 7th generation nano that has the lightning connector and keep my old ihome ih22 dock that has the 30-pin adapter, will I be able to charge the new nano and use it as my alarm clock on my old 30-pin dock?
- Asked by Annaliese S from Grand Prairie
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this connect to my iHome i22 alarm clock system?)
Will this adaptor work with a charging lead?
I have lost the full charger to my iPhone 5s that I got for christmas, I have an iPad charger block that connects to the mains and a lead I was wondering if I can use this to charge my phone as I have an ipod docking station and so would be able to plug this into that so I don't need to buy a new one"
- Asked by Bethany H
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adaptor work with a charging lead?)
I want an adaptor lead to connect my IPAD Mini with lightning connector to my Philips docking station with 30 pin connector to listen to musicic
Does this work in IPod docking stations
Do you have an adaptor for a standard Docking station to suit new IPod touch (with Lightning Connection).
- Asked by Carolyn C from Montrose
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work in IPod docking stations)
Is there an adaptor to put my Ipod Classic in a lightning dock?
- Asked by Linda L from Deux-montagnes
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an adaptor to put my Ipod Classic in a lightning dock?)
will the work with my 30 pin connector in my car????
i have a kenwood ipod controll box which plugs into my head unit in my car but it has the 30 pin connector will this adaptor work?
- Asked by Max P
- Flag as inappropriate (will the work with my 30 pin connector in my car????)
will the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter work on my teac mini aurb sr80idab?
I have just got my iphone 5 and want to buy the 30 pin adaptor if it will allow me to play my music on this dock teac mini aurb sr80idab?
- Asked by Telford R
- Flag as inappropriate (will the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter work on my teac mini aurb sr80idab?)
I just purchased the latest Nano ipod. Will this adapter fit my Bose sound dock?
My Bose sound dock has the 30 pin and I just realized that this new ipod has the small pin.
- Asked by Ronald K from Trenton
- Flag as inappropriate (I just purchased the latest Nano ipod. Will this adapter fit my Bose sound dock?)
"Compatibility" Does it work with GEAR4 PG534 HouseParty Rise Alarm Clock and iLuv Vibro I Bed Shaker 30-Pin iPod/iPhone Alarm Clock Speaker Dock?
I just recently bought the new Ipod Touch and I would like to know if it is compatible with these docks, with the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter connected. To play music and charge on the docks but I don't really mind if it doesn't play videos on the dock.
Basically if it will work like my older model Ipod did on the same docks. The docks can easily be searched on google but it won't let put in links direct to the docks.
If not is their another adapter that will be compatible with them, even if it is not an official apple product.
Thank you for any responses.
sony ipod dock
I have a Sony Clock, Radio,, IPOD Dock Model ICF-CS10iP, with a 30 Pin Dock, that works with my IPOD Nano 5th Generation.
Will the Lightning to 30 Pin Adapter work with this Dock and my new IPOD Nano 7th Generation.
By work I mean transmit audio, allow control of IPOD with dock controls, and charge IPOD.
- Asked by Barrie C from Willowdale
- Flag as inappropriate (sony ipod dock)
No answers yet