Similar questions from the community
Does the iPhone 5 adapter work on the Sony dream machine?
I got an iPhone 5 for Christmas but it doesn't go into my Sony speaker since it has the new plug, so will this adapter work? I want to be able to listen to music, not only charge it.
- Asked by Amina C from Sinking Spring
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the iPhone 5 adapter work on the Sony dream machine?)
Will this work with the Sony ICF-CS15iP Dream Machine iPod Dock?
I just got the dock for christmas along with the newest generation nano and because of the adapter the dock has it cannot be plugged into the dock. will this adapter work and can it be removed from the dock as well
- Asked by Briana V from New Kensington
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with the Sony ICF-CS15iP Dream Machine iPod Dock?)
will it work on alarm clocks with a docking station that only fit iphone 4.
Sony clock radio with a docking station on the side. Only fits iphone 4s and lower. Will this adaptor work, and will it work with a case on the iphone 5. I have read comments that say it does not work with the case on the phone
- Asked by Rachel V from Brisbane
- Flag as inappropriate (will it work on alarm clocks with a docking station that only fit iphone 4.)
sony ipod dock
I have a Sony Clock, Radio,, IPOD Dock Model ICF-CS10iP, with a 30 Pin Dock, that works with my IPOD Nano 5th Generation.
Will the Lightning to 30 Pin Adapter work with this Dock and my new IPOD Nano 7th Generation.
By work I mean transmit audio, allow control of IPOD with dock controls, and charge IPOD.
- Asked by Barrie C from Willowdale
- Flag as inappropriate (sony ipod dock)
No answers yet
does this fit iphone 5 and connet to docking station with clock?
I have just got a IPhone 5 but have a alarm docking station will this adapter work?
- Asked by Victoria F
- Flag as inappropriate (does this fit iphone 5 and connet to docking station with clock?)
Will this connect to my iHome i22 alarm clock system?
I have a 5th generation ipod nano that connected to my ih22 perfectly. But it stopped working. If I buy the 7th generation nano that has the lightning connector and keep my old ihome ih22 dock that has the 30-pin adapter, will I be able to charge the new nano and use it as my alarm clock on my old 30-pin dock?
- Asked by Annaliese S from Grand Prairie
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this connect to my iHome i22 alarm clock system?)
"Compatibility" Does it work with GEAR4 PG534 HouseParty Rise Alarm Clock and iLuv Vibro I Bed Shaker 30-Pin iPod/iPhone Alarm Clock Speaker Dock?
I just recently bought the new Ipod Touch and I would like to know if it is compatible with these docks, with the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter connected. To play music and charge on the docks but I don't really mind if it doesn't play videos on the dock.
Basically if it will work like my older model Ipod did on the same docks. The docks can easily be searched on google but it won't let put in links direct to the docks.
If not is their another adapter that will be compatible with them, even if it is not an official apple product.
Thank you for any responses.
Will the audio feature work with this adapter for the Philips - Alarm Clock Radio with Apple® iPod® and iPhone® Dock Model: DC290B/37 SKU: 1997057 ?
Will this adapter work with my Sony docking station?
I use this docking station to charge my phone at night and as an alarm with music. I have bought a cheap version of the adapter which works to charge with my old cable but not on the docking station. Obviously would like to know if it is compatible before I pay the apple price.
- Asked by Joanne J
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work with my Sony docking station?)
Will this work to connect my iPhone 5 to my iHome clock/radio/dock for my iPod Nano 4th generation? And can I play music from the iPhone 5 on it?
iPhone 5 to iHome clock/radio/dock for 4th gen Nano
- Asked by Marsi S from Post Falls
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work to connect my iPhone 5 to my iHome clock/radio/dock for my iPod Nano 4th generation? And can I play music from the iPhone 5 on it?)
Will it wok with a Panosonic RC-DC1 Alarm Clock?
- Asked by James K
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it wok with a Panosonic RC-DC1 Alarm Clock?)
Will this work with my i-home clock radio
- Asked by Gary P from Sioux Falls
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with my i-home clock radio)
No answers yet