Similar questions from the community
apple universal dock
hello there! i have an iphone 4s and an apple universal dock. i am planning to buy the new ipod nano with the lightning dock. can i connect the ipod nano to my apple universal dock by using the lightning to 30-pin adapter?
- Asked by Ria F from Tarlac
- Flag as inappropriate (apple universal dock)
No answers yet
Will this work with the universal dock?
I just bought an iPad dock to charge and listen to music with my iPad standing up. I'm getting the apple dock for my iPod 4 and soon I'm getting an iPod 5 too. Will this adapter fit in the apple dock?
- Asked by Jerry M from Newbury Park
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with the universal dock?)
No answers yet
Can I use this adaptor with my universal dock and remote , which is connected to my TV via the digital connector with HDMI cable.
If not then what solution would you suggest to replace our exisitng set up? Our 4th generation iPod Touch has just given up and been replaced by the 5th generation and we store dvd's on the iPod (as our DVD player has given up and this is a cost effectice solution), but now the new model has a lightning adapter I am wondering how to connect it to the TV without making all our equipment redundant. Any advice would be appreciated.
Would this work with my Onkyo dock? It has a 30 pin connector built into it.
There's a built in 30-pin connector on my Onkyo universal dock. I'd like to make sure this would be compatible if I plugged my iPhone 5 into it. I've tried "wires" before, although didn't work.
- Asked by Chad B from Coatesville
- Flag as inappropriate (Would this work with my Onkyo dock? It has a 30 pin connector built into it.)
Will this adapter work with my Sony docking station?
I use this docking station to charge my phone at night and as an alarm with music. I have bought a cheap version of the adapter which works to charge with my old cable but not on the docking station. Obviously would like to know if it is compatible before I pay the apple price.
- Asked by Joanne J
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work with my Sony docking station?)
Will this work with a Bose Sound Dock so I can play my music from my Apple Ipod 5?
Sound Dock 2 and Sound Dock Portable
Apple Ipod Touch 5 Gen
- Asked by Norah F from Lamont
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with a Bose Sound Dock so I can play my music from my Apple Ipod 5?)
Will this allow me to use my apple keyboard and ARS 35I Docking station with my IPAD 4
I have upgraded my IPAD 2 to an IPAD 4. The cable connections are smaller on the IPAD 4. Can I put this adapter on my keyboard and/or Docking station on one end and put my IPAD 4 on the other end to allow me to continue to use it
- Asked by Gordon D
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this allow me to use my apple keyboard and ARS 35I Docking station with my IPAD 4)
Will it work with an apple iPod hi-fi?
Will I be able to dock a new iPhone with lightning adapter into an apple iPod hi-fi with the old 30-pin adapter?
The Hi-fi has an AUX port at the back, so I can use an audio cable if needs be and I remember my old iPhone wouldn't charge on it, so if I were to buy it; it would have to dock and charge and play through the speakers to make it worthwhile.
- Asked by David B
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with an apple iPod hi-fi?)
No answers yet
how do you connect it to docking an iphone dock
- Asked by Arie W from Murrumbeena
- Flag as inappropriate (how do you connect it to docking an iphone dock)
No answers yet
Philips DCM5090 and Apple Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
Will i have full dock (charging and music) using Philips DCM5090 and Apple Lightning to 30-pin Adapter with my IPhone 5s?
- Asked by Nikolaos K
- Flag as inappropriate (Philips DCM5090 and Apple Lightning to 30-pin Adapter)
"Compatibility" Does it work with GEAR4 PG534 HouseParty Rise Alarm Clock and iLuv Vibro I Bed Shaker 30-Pin iPod/iPhone Alarm Clock Speaker Dock?
I just recently bought the new Ipod Touch and I would like to know if it is compatible with these docks, with the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter connected. To play music and charge on the docks but I don't really mind if it doesn't play videos on the dock.
Basically if it will work like my older model Ipod did on the same docks. The docks can easily be searched on google but it won't let put in links direct to the docks.
If not is their another adapter that will be compatible with them, even if it is not an official apple product.
Thank you for any responses.
Will the audio feature work with this adapter for the Philips - Alarm Clock Radio with Apple® iPod® and iPhone® Dock Model: DC290B/37 SKU: 1997057 ?
Will the 30 to 8-pin adapter work to use my iPhone 5s in older Apple dock? (which I used for 4s). It has a remote & I want to keep this functionality
- Asked by Victoria T from Quarryville
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the 30 to 8-pin adapter work to use my iPhone 5s in older Apple dock? (which I used for 4s). It has a remote & I want to keep this functionality)
will this lightning to 30pin adapter work with a gear4 docking station?
I have just brought an iPhone 5C but have a Gear4 Docking Station with a 30 pin connection. I have read some reviews about cheaper lighting to 30pin adapter but most say that they charge the device but won't play any music. Will the genuine Apple adapter work with my docking station?
- Asked by Hannah M
- Flag as inappropriate (will this lightning to 30pin adapter work with a gear4 docking station?)
will this work with a 4th generation 32 GB to attach to a Bose sound system speaker/dock station. It requires a apple lightning to 30 pin adapter.
I have a bose sound system speaker/dock station I need to attach to for a 4th generation 32 GB. Will this work?
Hi, has anyone managed to dock a nano 7th gen? lightning to 30-pin
I have a Nano 7th gen and my Pure docking unit has the 30 pin
Has anyone bought the adapter offered by apple for an extortionate £25? Did it work? if it works I'll have to buy one
I thought I would just buy a 30-pin to lightning adapter and it would work. I didn't fancy paying £25 from apple so bought a cheapo one from ebay that looked exactly the same. It didn't work so I bought another cheapo adapter but a cabled version this time also from ebay (30-pin to lightning and a 3.5mm jack), this didn't work either
I love the Nano for the car, perfect size. So I thought I'd buy an Ipod Touch for use on the docking unit but that has the same lightning connector so am not going to bother
Thanks in advance
- Asked by Paul G
- Flag as inappropriate (Hi, has anyone managed to dock a nano 7th gen? lightning to 30-pin)
will the lightening 30 pin adapter work with my bose dock?
- Asked by Morag O from Chiswick
- Flag as inappropriate (will the lightening 30 pin adapter work with my bose dock?)
will this work with xtremeMac Luna SST (model IPU-LSS-13
apple support said this will work but last week another support person who was far more courteous said to call back with model number to verify it will work with sound and charge via the docking point, the xtreme product was bought from apple store
- Asked by David O
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with xtremeMac Luna SST (model IPU-LSS-13)