Similar questions from the community
Will the Apple USB SuperDrive record to CDs, DVDs, and install new aps?
- Asked by Marian R from Walnut Creek
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Apple USB SuperDrive record to CDs, DVDs, and install new aps?)
Is the usb superdrive compatible with a MacBook Pro 2007 ? My MBP has what appears to be infamous issues with reading DVDs
I have a MBP 3.1 (late 2007) and have had issues for the past year with reading DVDs. On researching this I am not alone, and it is not a cleaning issue and I ave ret the PRAM and SMC already !
I was going to bring it in for repair or follow some of the suggestions that are out there, which range from turning the machine on its left side to loosening the mounting brackets and of course replacing it. All come with mixed success.
My strategy in my head would be to buy a USB SuperDrive to use until I buy a new MBP. That way it can be used for my next device in a year or so instead of investing time and money to get this one fixed when I use DVDs rarely but it is annoying when I try to watch or burn them.
- Asked by Erik D from Rye Brook
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the usb superdrive compatible with a MacBook Pro 2007 ? My MBP has what appears to be infamous issues with reading DVDs)
Dó apple have an adapter to,USB superdrive, so i Can play mini disk in it ??
Like a Big normal dvd, that you Can put a mini dvd inside so it Can be played ón the USB superdrive.
- Asked by Tine L
- Flag as inappropriate (Dó apple have an adapter to,USB superdrive, so i Can play mini disk in it ??)
Can I play a dvd-rom on my Apple USB SuperDrive Model No.: A1379?
- Asked by Douglass G from Anchorage
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I play a dvd-rom on my Apple USB SuperDrive Model No.: A1379?)
will a usb superdrive connected to a Macbook air play a dvd on an apple tv
MacBook Air 2012 OSX 10.9
- Asked by Dale R from Ashland
- Flag as inappropriate (will a usb superdrive connected to a Macbook air play a dvd on an apple tv)
Can you have more than one Apple USB SuperDrive in operation at the same time on a Macbook 15" Retina?
I have a late 2013 Macbook Retina 15" 2.3 GHz i7 and was wondering about purchasing two Apple USB SuperDrives, i.e. one for each USB port. I have a number of DVDs I want to add to my hand-coded media entertainment app and running two drives simultaneously would make the import process much quicker.
My assumption would be that you can, but any info from others would be much appreciated.
Can the superdrive read and write double-sided DVDs?
I have a 2009 Mac Mini. The internal DVD drive is almost "toast". Will the new superdrive work on the 2009 Mac Mini?
And, does the superdrive read/write double-sided DVDs?
- Asked by Jim Hilton T from Winnipeg
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the superdrive read and write double-sided DVDs?)
Can I download DVDs from SuperDrive to iTunes on my MacBook Pro with retina
Hi , on my old laptop I could insert a DVD into my reader/writer drive and import DVDs to my iTunes , so when I bought my new MacBook Pro , and went into iTunes I was surprised to see only the tunes I had purchased from the store , not the ones I imported from my own cd collection . So basically my question is if I buy the SuperDrive can I import my CDs to my iTunes account as I have a lot of CDs and I'm not purchasing again from iTunes , when I have the physical cd here , I will buy songs from iTunes I don't already own , but I want to know if I can add them to my iTunes account on my MacBook , not listen to them through the SuperDrive , I know I can do that , but can I import them permanently onto my MacBook , many thanks for replies in advance , john , new to all things apple lol
- Asked by John D
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I download DVDs from SuperDrive to iTunes on my MacBook Pro with retina)
Does the new SuperDrive require additional softwareto copy DVDs
Do I need Toast or something similar?
- Asked by Nancy J from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the new SuperDrive require additional softwareto copy DVDs)
does this work with the appleTv
Does the Apple usb Superdrive work with the apple tv to play DVD's
- Asked by Cole C from Lynwood
- Flag as inappropriate (does this work with the appleTv)
No answers yet
how to use the usb superdrive with iMac or which program with usb superdrive?
- Asked by Annette A from Houston
- Flag as inappropriate (how to use the usb superdrive with iMac or which program with usb superdrive?)