Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Can I connect from a PC with dual-link DVI to a Thunderbolt Display (27"), with Altona AT-DP400 (with MiniDisplayPort output)?
If not, please recommend a converter that will work.
- Asked by Hyoung Ryul K from Seattle
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect from a PC with dual-link DVI to a Thunderbolt Display (27"), with Altona AT-DP400 (with MiniDisplayPort output)?)
can a thunderbolt display be used with a KMV switch?
To use the display for both a Mac tower and a Windows tower.
- Asked by Robert K from Philadelphia
- Flag as inappropriate (can a thunderbolt display be used with a KMV switch?)
Can you turn the Thunderbolt Display's volume OFF?
I want to connect the Bose Companion 5 system via USB, but my question is how do I turn off the Thunderbolt Display sound while keeping the sound coming from my Bose Speakers?
Thanks in advance, hope someone can answer this, i'd really appreciate it!
- Asked by Michael C from Riverview
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you turn the Thunderbolt Display's volume OFF?)
Is the ThunderBolt Display worth the money?
I love my 13" non-retina MacBook pro and I'm curious if the the Thunderbolt display is worth the money. I don't care about the glare as I will be looking out a window so the sun won't reflect on it. I produce music and an extra display would be of huge help. My concern is, is it reliable? I really don't care about height adjustment or anything but is it a quality-built monitor that will last a while? I have a 19" Dell Monitor but its having problems and I would like to upgrade to something better. I am also a school student and I guess it could help with research papers and such.
- Asked by Jesse H from Clarence Center
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the ThunderBolt Display worth the money?)
Thunderbolt display audio output to RCA
I have a Macbook Pro connected to a Thunderbolt display and I would like to output audio (ideally from the display) to a 5.1 speaker system that takes six RCA inputs. Can you tell me if this is possible and what I'd need please?
- Asked by John K
- Flag as inappropriate (Thunderbolt display audio output to RCA)
No answers yet
I want to use my HP laptop to connect with the apple display. So can I use a cinema display or thunderbolt display to use with my window laptop.
macbook air SN C02DN73NDJDK support thunderbolt?
I Would like to purchase a thunderbolt display, but my Macbook Air is about 1.5 years old. Will it be supported?
- Asked by Anne H from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate (macbook air SN C02DN73NDJDK support thunderbolt?)
Can I connect to an external Thunderbolt HDD using the Thunderbolt on the display?
I have purchased a Thunderbolt NAS drive from Apple recently and also have a Thunderbolt enabled Macbook Air.
My question is that if I purchase then new Display, can I connect the NAS through the Thunderbolt port on the back of the Display?
I know this is the case for USB but does it work for Thunderbolt connected drives as well?
- Asked by John H
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect to an external Thunderbolt HDD using the Thunderbolt on the display?)
Can I connect the apple TV to the Apple Thunderbolt Display
- Asked by Edward & Angelika G from Atlanta
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect the apple TV to the Apple Thunderbolt Display)
Thunderbolt display, thunderbolt storage and networks/NAS
If the thunderbolt display is connected to my home network via ethernet (i.e. to my router)and also to a thunderbolt storage drive (such as the LaCie 4TB 2 big thunderbolt drive), will the storage drive function as a NAS that can be accessed by other devices on my network (e.g. for streaming photos and music to my Sonos, PC laptop, etc without a macbook being connected to the display too)?
- Asked by Tim A
- Flag as inappropriate (Thunderbolt display, thunderbolt storage and networks/NAS)