Similar questions from the community
Will this stop my Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin Air cutting out?
Often my Zeppelin Air cuts out even though the WiFi is running fine on my Mac. If I connect this Express to my Zeppelin will it stop the cut outs?
- Asked by Rowan A
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this stop my Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin Air cutting out?)
Will Bowers & Wilkins MM1 speakers run off airport express?
I am looking to set up airplay to my MM1 speakers using the USB connection to the airport express, is this feasible?
- Asked by Adrian B
- Flag as inappropriate (Will Bowers & Wilkins MM1 speakers run off airport express?)
How do I connect the airport to a Verizon air card
- Asked by Don U from Chestertown
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I connect the airport to a Verizon air card)
can the air port express take high temperatures?
- Asked by Gordon T from Reedley
- Flag as inappropriate (can the air port express take high temperatures?)
This new airport express, isn't this what my Time Capsule already does and if different, how so? Thanks
New Air Port Express vs. Time Capsule
- Asked by Donna B from Uncasville
- Flag as inappropriate (This new airport express, isn't this what my Time Capsule already does and if different, how so? Thanks)
AirPlayer and Wifi Extender?
Can this be used for both use as a connection for air play while also extending the range of my TimeCapsule?
- Asked by Carlos M from Forney
- Flag as inappropriate (AirPlayer and Wifi Extender?)
No answers yet
Can I play music through a soundlink air speaker at the same time as a separate speaker attached to an airport express?
- Asked by Craig W from Lawrence
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I play music through a soundlink air speaker at the same time as a separate speaker attached to an airport express?)
Can I AirPlay to multiple AirPort Epress/apple TV/AirPlay devices simultaneously from my iPad only - or do I need a computer running with iTunes?
I want to be able to play music via my iPad or iPhone to an AirPort Express, an Apple TV and a Bose Soundlink Air simultaneously (without the need to have a computer running) - is this possible?
Are Canon printers supported by the new Airport Express?
The CAPT and UFR2 drivers for Mac OS X require bidirectional communication with the printer. That is, as well as sending data to the printer, they expect data to be sent back.
Unless the new Airport Express is different to its predecessors, the USB port on the Airport does not support bidirectional communication and this stops the UFR2 and CAPT driver from working.
Is the new Airport Express compatible with those drivers?
- Asked by Marco T from Castel Gandolfo
- Flag as inappropriate (Are Canon printers supported by the new Airport Express?)
I want wi-fi access for my 2010 2.8Ghz mac pro. Should I buy Airport Extreme base station?
I do not have the following:
1) An AirPort card fitted - really expensive call-out charge and part
2) Would rather not run a cable throughout house to the router downstairs, as it is rented accomodation.
Will the Airport Extreme base station, pick up the wi-fi from downstairs?
Or do i definately need an ethernet cable draped all over the house to the Virgin Media router for a cheaper option?
(Have tried using a usb ralink but it has stopped working and want something more substantial)
What's the best option?
Thanks for any advice! It's such a headache knowing what to do!
Does Airport Express support the new TVs which have built in WiFi for streaming content such as Netflix?
I have a New Sony TV which has built in WiFi. Does the Airport extreme support streaming with this TV.
Have an older Airport Extreme, one band, 2ghz and it does not stream fast enough. Keeps loosing connection, has to stop and load the content.
Want to purchase a new Airport with 2 & 5 ghz speeds and dual bands, but only if it supports fast steamless streaming.
- Asked by Kathleen K from Charlevoix
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Airport Express support the new TVs which have built in WiFi for streaming content such as Netflix?)
connect with airplay or airport express (6) speakers connected by wires to a remote location. all speakers are ceiling mounted housed in 6 small room
WIll this work when I connect to a MacBook Air? or will I still need a seperate receiver. I'm starting a small business quickly, and my space is small, 1,200 sq ft. Spa setting, where music should sound crisp without crackling when we play classical and such. What should I do?
- Asked by Pauliina G from Salt Lake City
- Flag as inappropriate (connect with airplay or airport express (6) speakers connected by wires to a remote location. all speakers are ceiling mounted housed in 6 small room)
do i need the apirport express base to connect to my mac OS 10.6.8 to get wi fi
I have gone into my Apple Mac on system preference for internet & wi fi sharing to see if I can set up wireless connect and when I get to the computer using box It does not show me a
box for wi fi.. It's has a choice for air port option.
I want to have my mac setup for both internet & wireless. Do I purchase the Airport express base station for this to work? I have eathernet modem. Will l need to call a mac tec to install or would I be able to do it myself. I know enough to be dangerous! Thank you
- Asked by Roberta H from Surprise
- Flag as inappropriate (do i need the apirport express base to connect to my mac OS 10.6.8 to get wi fi)
Can this be used to speed up an Apple TV connection?
My landlord's wireless router is only 802.11b, whilst this is okay for their internet access (which is only 4Mbps) it means that when I am trying to use home sharing on Apple TV the connection is really bad. Can I attach this by ethernet cable to the existing router and stream from iTunes on my MacBook Air to Apple TV at a much faster rate or will the wireless network it creates be restricted by the internet download speed?
- Asked by David G
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used to speed up an Apple TV connection?)