Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
can i use a iPad logitech ultra thin keyboard on a ipad mini
- Asked by Monique N from Vacaville
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use a iPad logitech ultra thin keyboard on a ipad mini)
Why would I want a keyboard with the ipad?
I don't have my ipad yet, but want to have all the accessories ready when it arrives. The reviews about the keyboard are good, but I don't understand why I
would need one. Don't you just type on the ipad?
- Asked by Dana B from Daytona Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Why would I want a keyboard with the ipad?)
does this wireless keyboard has a built in docking station for the IPad mini as the regular IPad keyboard does?
I had just purchase the Ipad mini and are looking for the keyboard. Unfortunately, I think this keyboard has no docking space for the IPad mini as the regular IPad does. I am correct?
- Asked by Soraya S from Staten Island
- Flag as inappropriate (does this wireless keyboard has a built in docking station for the IPad mini as the regular IPad keyboard does?)
Can the iPad specific keys from the iPad Keyboard Dock be remapped to the Apple wireless keyboard?
The iPad keyboard dock has keys for iPad specific features. Is that functionality completely lost when using the bluetooth keyboard?
- Asked by Frank I from Easton
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the iPad specific keys from the iPad Keyboard Dock be remapped to the Apple wireless keyboard?)
Can I the apple wireless keyboard switch between being used with an iPad and an iPhone quickly and easily?
I am thinking of buying this keyboard for use with my iPad mini and iPhone 5S.
First - I know that it will work with either of these devices, my question is NOT about that.
What I am trying to find out is how easy it is to go from one to the other. Do I have to set it up manually, each time I want to switch which device I am using it with? Or, can I pair the keyboard to both devices and then just use it with either? If so, then if I were to start typing on my iPhone, but then wanted to carry on typing on my iPad, how would I do that? Would I need to turn off my iPhone? Or would I have to go into settings and re-pair it?
I see that there is a Logitech keyboard that has buttons so you can switch quickly between Mac, iPad and IPhone very quickly, without pairing manually via iOS settings every time you switch, but it costs more (at time of writing on the Apple Store) and I would prefer an Apple branded product.
Thanks for any help from my fellow Apple-addicts! Hope I explained this query clearly!!
Will any wireless bluetooth keyboard work with my ipad?
Can I use any kind of bluetooth keyboard with my ipad?
Ex: I have a microsoft wireless entertainment keyboard 8000 (It is bluetooth)
Q: Will any bluetooth keyboard work with the ipad?
- Asked by Justin S from Belvidere
- Flag as inappropriate (Will any wireless bluetooth keyboard work with my ipad?)
Can I share the wireless keyboard between my iMac and iPad?
- Asked by Joe D from Bayside
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I share the wireless keyboard between my iMac and iPad?)
Can I use this wireless keyboard with ipod touch.It has any keyboard to use with the ipod touch?And can I use the ipad keyboard dock with the itouch?
Tem algum teclado para ipod touch? Tendo agora o teclado para o ipad que é através de bluethooh poderemos usar com o ipod touch?
Are there any alternative Bluetooth keyboards I could use (read:cheaper) ?
I was just wondering if there were alternatives... All the ones I have checked out use Bluetooth dongles... Would a keyboard that comes with a dongle work if the Bluetooth is built in, like on the iPad?
- Asked by Ceil B from Evanston
- Flag as inappropriate (Are there any alternative Bluetooth keyboards I could use (read:cheaper) ?)
Bluetooth Impact on iPad Battery Life?
From the reviews I'm reading, I think I would prefer the Bluetooth keyboard to the keyboard docking station, but I am curious what kind of impact having the Bluetooth on all the time has on the battery life of the iPad between charges.
If the battery life is cut from 9 hours to 5, for example, it may not be worth it (I have used cell phones that Bluetooth cuts battery life almost in half).
- Asked by Craig W from Elmwood Park
- Flag as inappropriate (Bluetooth Impact on iPad Battery Life?)