Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
do i need a stand with the keyboard for my ipad
- Asked by Kimberle from Bellevue
- Flag as inappropriate (do i need a stand with the keyboard for my ipad)
No answers yet
Why would I want a keyboard with the ipad?
I don't have my ipad yet, but want to have all the accessories ready when it arrives. The reviews about the keyboard are good, but I don't understand why I
would need one. Don't you just type on the ipad?
- Asked by Dana B from Daytona Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Why would I want a keyboard with the ipad?)
Is the iPad keyboard dock itself wireless or Does it need to be plugged into the mains during use?
I am considering using it during lectures and so was wondering if it needed to be connected
- Asked by Kristian Z
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the iPad keyboard dock itself wireless or Does it need to be plugged into the mains during use?)
Does it come with a stand to hold up my ipad? if not what can I buy?
- Asked by Diana A from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it come with a stand to hold up my ipad? if not what can I buy?)
Does the keyboard have a Kensington slot for a security cable?
Looking at using some iPads in a presentation situation at a tradeshow. We'll have people nearby all day, and the iPad will be secured in a frame, but I need to know if I can tether the keyboard to keep it from walking away while my crew are engaged in conversations with attendees. Thanks for any insight.
- Asked by Richard C from Salem
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the keyboard have a Kensington slot for a security cable?)
I need basic directions for use of the wireless keyboard and the ipad. The directions for use were not in my package.
I purchased the new apple wireless bluetooth keyboard, MC 184LL/a but no directions or documentation. I need help with set up and what all the keys mean . especially the top row and relationship to music.
- Asked by Marcia H from Traverse City
- Flag as inappropriate (I need basic directions for use of the wireless keyboard and the ipad. The directions for use were not in my package.)
Configure Apple Wireless Keyboard for iPad with a PC??
I don't have a mac, but do have an iPad and would like to purchase the Apple Wireless Keyboard to use with it. From the system requirements info it appears that you need a mac to configure the wireless keyboard before use. Is there anyway to get around this with a PC? I've read on several different sites on how to pair the wireless keyboard with a PC, but I wanted to double check that I will be able to use the keyboard with the iPad if I do this.
- Asked by Jenny C from Silverdale
- Flag as inappropriate (Configure Apple Wireless Keyboard for iPad with a PC??)
Is a dongle needed for a wireless keyboard?
- Asked by Moira W
- Flag as inappropriate (Is a dongle needed for a wireless keyboard?)
No answers yet
can you use this keyboard for multitasking?
Can this keyboard can be configured to enable the multitasking bar on the ipad?
- Asked by Robert H from Drumbo
- Flag as inappropriate (can you use this keyboard for multitasking?)
I live in the US now and I need an Arabic keyboard any idea about how to get it ?
- Asked by Faisal A from Orono
- Flag as inappropriate (I live in the US now and I need an Arabic keyboard any idea about how to get it ?)
how many batteries does it need
how batteries the wireless keyboard need
- Asked by Abod I
- Flag as inappropriate (how many batteries does it need)
I am a major in Spanish and am looking for a Bluetooth keyboard that I can use both Spanish for my classes and English for my friends and family to be used for iPad 2. I have the Spanish keyboard on my iPad keyboard and the English one as well. Is there a way I can do that and just use one keyboard?
- Asked by Lindsay G from Fleetwood
- Flag as inappropriate (International keyboard)
compare wireless keyboard with ipad keyboard for use withe the ipad.
- Asked by Marco R from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (compare wireless keyboard with ipad keyboard for use withe the ipad.)
Can I the apple wireless keyboard switch between being used with an iPad and an iPhone quickly and easily?
I am thinking of buying this keyboard for use with my iPad mini and iPhone 5S.
First - I know that it will work with either of these devices, my question is NOT about that.
What I am trying to find out is how easy it is to go from one to the other. Do I have to set it up manually, each time I want to switch which device I am using it with? Or, can I pair the keyboard to both devices and then just use it with either? If so, then if I were to start typing on my iPhone, but then wanted to carry on typing on my iPad, how would I do that? Would I need to turn off my iPhone? Or would I have to go into settings and re-pair it?
I see that there is a Logitech keyboard that has buttons so you can switch quickly between Mac, iPad and IPhone very quickly, without pairing manually via iOS settings every time you switch, but it costs more (at time of writing on the Apple Store) and I would prefer an Apple branded product.
Thanks for any help from my fellow Apple-addicts! Hope I explained this query clearly!!
Does this keyboard have the US layout?
- the return key is different and the 3 key has # rather than £ - I need the real US keyboard - NOT a UK keyboard
(usually it is model # M....LL/. rather than M....B/.)
- Asked by Graham B from Worthing
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this keyboard have the US layout?)
I have the wireless keyboard for the ipad, but I'm wondering if there are covers available for this keyboard? I am a student and would love to have a cover that i could put over my keyboard to act as a buffer against textbooks, food, and other things that consume my backpack. Thanks
- Asked by Erin F from Manvel
- Flag as inappropriate (keyboard covers)
Is there any Ipad 2 wired keyboard?
I want wired keyboard for my iPad 2.
- Asked by Rudolf Q from Juneau
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there any Ipad 2 wired keyboard?)