Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
can i use a iPad logitech ultra thin keyboard on a ipad mini
- Asked by Monique N from Vacaville
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use a iPad logitech ultra thin keyboard on a ipad mini)
does this wireless keyboard has a built in docking station for the IPad mini as the regular IPad keyboard does?
I had just purchase the Ipad mini and are looking for the keyboard. Unfortunately, I think this keyboard has no docking space for the IPad mini as the regular IPad does. I am correct?
- Asked by Soraya S from Staten Island
- Flag as inappropriate (does this wireless keyboard has a built in docking station for the IPad mini as the regular IPad keyboard does?)
Can I the apple wireless keyboard switch between being used with an iPad and an iPhone quickly and easily?
I am thinking of buying this keyboard for use with my iPad mini and iPhone 5S.
First - I know that it will work with either of these devices, my question is NOT about that.
What I am trying to find out is how easy it is to go from one to the other. Do I have to set it up manually, each time I want to switch which device I am using it with? Or, can I pair the keyboard to both devices and then just use it with either? If so, then if I were to start typing on my iPhone, but then wanted to carry on typing on my iPad, how would I do that? Would I need to turn off my iPhone? Or would I have to go into settings and re-pair it?
I see that there is a Logitech keyboard that has buttons so you can switch quickly between Mac, iPad and IPhone very quickly, without pairing manually via iOS settings every time you switch, but it costs more (at time of writing on the Apple Store) and I would prefer an Apple branded product.
Thanks for any help from my fellow Apple-addicts! Hope I explained this query clearly!!
can you use this keyboard for multitasking?
Can this keyboard can be configured to enable the multitasking bar on the ipad?
- Asked by Robert H from Drumbo
- Flag as inappropriate (can you use this keyboard for multitasking?)
compare wireless keyboard with ipad keyboard for use withe the ipad.
- Asked by Marco R from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (compare wireless keyboard with ipad keyboard for use withe the ipad.)
Can i use the wireless keyboard on a 2008 MacBook running on OS 10.5.8?
Some of my keys are malfunctioning and i would like to use a wireless keyboard that can be recognized by my Mac running on OS 10.5.8 and at the same time compatible with iPad Mini.
- Asked by Crecencio C from Manila
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i use the wireless keyboard on a 2008 MacBook running on OS 10.5.8?)
Is there any Ipad 2 wired keyboard?
I want wired keyboard for my iPad 2.
- Asked by Rudolf Q from Juneau
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there any Ipad 2 wired keyboard?)
Does the wireless keyboard work with iPads?
Does the wireless keyboard only work for Mac? Or is it compatible with iPads as well?..
- Asked by Brandon M from Corrales
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the wireless keyboard work with iPads?)
does the ipad sit up in the wireless keyboard?
does the ipad sit up in the wireless keyboard (like in a slot made for it.) so that you can see what you are typing, like a regular computer?
- Asked by Jane C from New Castle
- Flag as inappropriate (does the ipad sit up in the wireless keyboard?)
Can you set up keyboard with just an ipad
I don't have mac computer, just recently brought my son iPad Air, and would like to get him apple keyboard.
- Asked by Judith D from Marmion
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you set up keyboard with just an ipad)
No answers yet
Why would I want a keyboard with the ipad?
I don't have my ipad yet, but want to have all the accessories ready when it arrives. The reviews about the keyboard are good, but I don't understand why I
would need one. Don't you just type on the ipad?
- Asked by Dana B from Daytona Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Why would I want a keyboard with the ipad?)
Is there a wireless keyboard for the iPad that can fold up?
My husband wants a roll up keyboard that "is made out of that plastic, rubbery stuff". Does Apple make something like that? He wants to be able to travel with it, e.g., be able to "put it in his pocket", at least, put it easily in his iPad carrier.
- Asked by Theresa R from Fort Washington
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a wireless keyboard for the iPad that can fold up?)