Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Can I pair two Bluetooth devices with my iPad 3? I have a Jot Touch stylus and was thinking of getting the wireless keyboard.
- Asked by N C from Coquitlam
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I pair two Bluetooth devices with my iPad 3? I have a Jot Touch stylus and was thinking of getting the wireless keyboard.)
How easy is it to pair this keyboard with multiple devices?
I'd like to be able to use it (at different times) with a MBP, iphone or ipad. I'm wondering if that's easy to do (say by simply toggling bluetooth on and off on each device), or if the keyboard would only let itself be 'paired' with a single device at a time and if I'd have to go through a re-pairing process every time I changed.
- Asked by John J from Wellsville
- Flag as inappropriate (How easy is it to pair this keyboard with multiple devices?)
will the wireless keyboard work with the wired keyboard simultaneously
I have both and can get my bluetooth to pair, then it abruptly drops the connection maybe a minute later. I am trying to use the extra keyboard with a lightroom skin as a helper in lightroom..
- Asked by Denise T from Lakeside
- Flag as inappropriate (will the wireless keyboard work with the wired keyboard simultaneously)
Can the new wireless keyboard with bluetooth connect to my iPad Retina?
I have a 64gb iPad with Retina display, and I am wondering if the wireless keyboard with bluetooth will work with my iPad
- Asked by Jamie R from North Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the new wireless keyboard with bluetooth connect to my iPad Retina?)
Apple Bluetooth keyboard---special function keys for iPad 3?
I have seen a good answer to a question about getting a list of function keys for the Apple Bluetooth keyboard---but it seems to address only using the keyboard with a Mac (laptop). Is there a list of special function keys that work with an iPad 3? I am particularly interested in which special function keys (if any) there are that work with an iPad 3 that one could not find on a non-Apple keyboard (such as a Motorola wireless keyboard, that works fine with entering text such as letters, numbers, and symbols). In other words what---in terms of function or navigation keys---makes the Apple Bluetooth keyboard better than other Bluetooth keyboards?
- Asked by James B from Olympia
- Flag as inappropriate (Apple Bluetooth keyboard---special function keys for iPad 3?)
Can I the apple wireless keyboard switch between being used with an iPad and an iPhone quickly and easily?
I am thinking of buying this keyboard for use with my iPad mini and iPhone 5S.
First - I know that it will work with either of these devices, my question is NOT about that.
What I am trying to find out is how easy it is to go from one to the other. Do I have to set it up manually, each time I want to switch which device I am using it with? Or, can I pair the keyboard to both devices and then just use it with either? If so, then if I were to start typing on my iPhone, but then wanted to carry on typing on my iPad, how would I do that? Would I need to turn off my iPhone? Or would I have to go into settings and re-pair it?
I see that there is a Logitech keyboard that has buttons so you can switch quickly between Mac, iPad and IPhone very quickly, without pairing manually via iOS settings every time you switch, but it costs more (at time of writing on the Apple Store) and I would prefer an Apple branded product.
Thanks for any help from my fellow Apple-addicts! Hope I explained this query clearly!!
Will any wireless bluetooth keyboard work with my ipad?
Can I use any kind of bluetooth keyboard with my ipad?
Ex: I have a microsoft wireless entertainment keyboard 8000 (It is bluetooth)
Q: Will any bluetooth keyboard work with the ipad?
- Asked by Justin S from Belvidere
- Flag as inappropriate (Will any wireless bluetooth keyboard work with my ipad?)
Will a classroom set of 30 iPad2's and 30 wireless keyboards work smoothly or will Bluetooth constantly be trying to sync with other devices?
- Asked by Devin H from North Las Vegas
- Flag as inappropriate (Will a classroom set of 30 iPad2's and 30 wireless keyboards work smoothly or will Bluetooth constantly be trying to sync with other devices?)
can the keyboard pair with more than one device
- Asked by John C from Newport Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (can the keyboard pair with more than one device)
No answers yet
Will the wireless keyboard work on the Playstation 3? it is bluetooth
- Asked by Stephen B from Hammonton
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the wireless keyboard work on the Playstation 3? it is bluetooth)
Pair one time, auto connect every time?
I plan to buy a bluetooth dongle and use the wireless keyboard with my Powermac G5 which needs password to login. If I paired the wireless keyboard, does it means my G5 will auto connect it every time when I start the machine and no need to click connect before I can start typing something? I was concern it will not connect by itself upon startup and that way I can't type my password and get on the desktop.
- Asked by Gary Pang Nin C
- Flag as inappropriate (Pair one time, auto connect every time?)
Configure Apple Wireless Keyboard for iPad with a PC??
I don't have a mac, but do have an iPad and would like to purchase the Apple Wireless Keyboard to use with it. From the system requirements info it appears that you need a mac to configure the wireless keyboard before use. Is there anyway to get around this with a PC? I've read on several different sites on how to pair the wireless keyboard with a PC, but I wanted to double check that I will be able to use the keyboard with the iPad if I do this.
- Asked by Jenny C from Silverdale
- Flag as inappropriate (Configure Apple Wireless Keyboard for iPad with a PC??)
Does this keyboard and the mouse work with a PC that does have Bluetooth?
I have a Lenovo laptop computer that has Bluetooth. I am thinking about buying the wireless keboard and mouse. I was wondering if it will work.
- Asked by Emanuel M from Saint Augustine
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this keyboard and the mouse work with a PC that does have Bluetooth?)
is the apple wireless keyboard only able to connect with bluetooth
i have a computer without blue tooth but it has many spare usb spots. is there a usb device that can send a signal to the keyboard so it will still work with out bluetooth, almost like a wireless mouse. or do i have to ask a computer shop to install bluetooth to my computer itself
- Asked by Alex S from Naperville
- Flag as inappropriate (is the apple wireless keyboard only able to connect with bluetooth)
Can I pair this with multiple devices? Say my PS3 and my Mac Mini?
I've got my PS3 and my Mac Mini set up on one screen. Right now I have a wired keyboard for each, but I'd love to use one BT keyboard for both. Is this possible?
- Asked by Apolinar G from Washington
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I pair this with multiple devices? Say my PS3 and my Mac Mini?)