Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Where do I find the reviews on this product? Apple wireless keyboard.
- Asked by Heidi S from Wenatchee
- Flag as inappropriate (Where do I find the reviews on this product? Apple wireless keyboard.)
Is the bluetooth keyboard for the iPad available only as "Wireless Keyboard—Japanese"?
I came to the Apple Store to shop for a bluetooth keyboard for my iPad. I was surprised to find only this one product. I've got nothing against our Japanese friends, but I have no use whatsoever for Japanese characters on a keyboard. Is this the only way Apple now markets this product? I once owned a non-Japanese model of this very keyboard, but I left the batteries in it too long. Battery leakage ruined it, and I'd like to replace it.
- Asked by Lucas H from Timberville
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the bluetooth keyboard for the iPad available only as "Wireless Keyboard—Japanese"?)
Are any MacBook keyboards the same dimensions as the apple wireless keyboard
Looking for keyboard protector with OSX shortcuts. Finding so many for MacBook few for apple wireless
- Asked by Sandra S from Victoria
- Flag as inappropriate (Are any MacBook keyboards the same dimensions as the apple wireless keyboard)
Can I the apple wireless keyboard switch between being used with an iPad and an iPhone quickly and easily?
I am thinking of buying this keyboard for use with my iPad mini and iPhone 5S.
First - I know that it will work with either of these devices, my question is NOT about that.
What I am trying to find out is how easy it is to go from one to the other. Do I have to set it up manually, each time I want to switch which device I am using it with? Or, can I pair the keyboard to both devices and then just use it with either? If so, then if I were to start typing on my iPhone, but then wanted to carry on typing on my iPad, how would I do that? Would I need to turn off my iPhone? Or would I have to go into settings and re-pair it?
I see that there is a Logitech keyboard that has buttons so you can switch quickly between Mac, iPad and IPhone very quickly, without pairing manually via iOS settings every time you switch, but it costs more (at time of writing on the Apple Store) and I would prefer an Apple branded product.
Thanks for any help from my fellow Apple-addicts! Hope I explained this query clearly!!
How exactly is this keyboard different from EN keyboard?
I'm using an Apple Wireless Keyboard (US) but I'm interested in using the Italian version at home. But by reading the product description and looking at the photos on the product page, I can't tell how the Italian version is different from the US version.
- Asked by Haruna K from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate (How exactly is this keyboard different from EN keyboard?)
IS there a key you can use to backlight the wireless keyboard? Can't find it.
This would be useful is very low light conditions.
- Asked by Sandra D from Silverwater
- Flag as inappropriate (IS there a key you can use to backlight the wireless keyboard? Can't find it.)
Where is the _wireless_ keyboard with numeric pad? Search can't find.
Need to replace one I have. Have to turn it on/off to disconnect/reconnect constantly to get it to work properly (otherwise, stutters incomprehensibly ... type 'a' get 'aaa', etc). Developing apps. Need keypad.
- Asked by Lynne B from Lexington
- Flag as inappropriate (Where is the _wireless_ keyboard with numeric pad? Search can't find.)
Is there a tutorial for the wireless keyboard?
Is there a tutorial of shortcuts for the apple wireless keyboard?
- Asked by Katherine D from Washington Township
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a tutorial for the wireless keyboard?)
Does the wireless keyboard keys has both English & Arabic letters printed on them?
I am planning on ordering Apple wireless keyboard (with Arabic letters)
However, i did search the Q&A's to find an answer for my question but no luck.
I know some did ask if the keyboard has arabic (or their native language) keys.
My concern is if both letters (Arabic and English) are printed on the keyboard keys? and if so, how visible are they (big or small)!
I would like to confirm the above, and if there is a link that i can goto to see the layout of the keyboard.
- Asked by Ahmad H from Dubai
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the wireless keyboard keys has both English & Arabic letters printed on them?)
Can I use this for my Apple TV?
Apple Wireless Keyboard
- Asked by Gerard P P from Olean
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this for my Apple TV?)
No answers yet
What Keyboard is a Model A1314?
Apple wireless keyboard
- Asked by Mark J from Modesto
- Flag as inappropriate (What Keyboard is a Model A1314?)
What is the difference between Apple Wireless keyboard and Apple Wireless Keyboard British?
Are these both the same or not. If they are both the same which do you purchase for the English keyboard!!!! Both are £55 and it isn't clear or am I missing something?
- Asked by Judy F from Cambridge
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the difference between Apple Wireless keyboard and Apple Wireless Keyboard British?)
Does the apple wireless keyboard work in Hebrew?
I have an English/Hebrew Apple wireless keyboard. I need to know how to toggle between the languages?
- Asked by Gary K
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the apple wireless keyboard work in Hebrew?)
Is the Apple Wireless Keyboard available with a Spanish keyboard?
- Asked by Michael F from Berkeley
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the Apple Wireless Keyboard available with a Spanish keyboard?)