Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Can this wireless keyboard work with my iphone? if not - Why?
- Asked by Grant O from Hopkins
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this wireless keyboard work with my iphone? if not - Why?)
Will the wireless keyboard work with a iphone
- Asked by Anthony F
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the wireless keyboard work with a iphone)
No answers yet
Is this Apple Wireless Keyboard works with iPhone ?
- Asked by Kamaldeep Singh M from Brampton
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this Apple Wireless Keyboard works with iPhone ?)
can i use the wireless keyboard with the iphone?
imagine having a portable mini imac that can make phone calls. I thinks this would be extremely popular. We need a wireless keyboard for the iphone
- Asked by Raul M from Lacey
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use the wireless keyboard with the iphone?)
Does the wireless keyboard work with iPads?
Does the wireless keyboard only work for Mac? Or is it compatible with iPads as well?..
- Asked by Brandon M from Corrales
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the wireless keyboard work with iPads?)
will the wireless keyboard work with the wired keyboard simultaneously
I have both and can get my bluetooth to pair, then it abruptly drops the connection maybe a minute later. I am trying to use the extra keyboard with a lightroom skin as a helper in lightroom..
- Asked by Denise T from Lakeside
- Flag as inappropriate (will the wireless keyboard work with the wired keyboard simultaneously)
Can I the apple wireless keyboard switch between being used with an iPad and an iPhone quickly and easily?
I am thinking of buying this keyboard for use with my iPad mini and iPhone 5S.
First - I know that it will work with either of these devices, my question is NOT about that.
What I am trying to find out is how easy it is to go from one to the other. Do I have to set it up manually, each time I want to switch which device I am using it with? Or, can I pair the keyboard to both devices and then just use it with either? If so, then if I were to start typing on my iPhone, but then wanted to carry on typing on my iPad, how would I do that? Would I need to turn off my iPhone? Or would I have to go into settings and re-pair it?
I see that there is a Logitech keyboard that has buttons so you can switch quickly between Mac, iPad and IPhone very quickly, without pairing manually via iOS settings every time you switch, but it costs more (at time of writing on the Apple Store) and I would prefer an Apple branded product.
Thanks for any help from my fellow Apple-addicts! Hope I explained this query clearly!!
Will any wireless bluetooth keyboard work with my ipad?
Can I use any kind of bluetooth keyboard with my ipad?
Ex: I have a microsoft wireless entertainment keyboard 8000 (It is bluetooth)
Q: Will any bluetooth keyboard work with the ipad?
- Asked by Justin S from Belvidere
- Flag as inappropriate (Will any wireless bluetooth keyboard work with my ipad?)
Does the apple wireless keyboard work in Hebrew?
I have an English/Hebrew Apple wireless keyboard. I need to know how to toggle between the languages?
- Asked by Gary K
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the apple wireless keyboard work in Hebrew?)
Does the Apple wireless keyboard work with Bootcamp?
- Asked by Michel E from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Apple wireless keyboard work with Bootcamp?)