Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
can use this keyboard on ipad one
- Asked by Darshan P from Bangkok
- Flag as inappropriate (can use this keyboard on ipad one)
No answers yet
I am a major in Spanish and am looking for a Bluetooth keyboard that I can use both Spanish for my classes and English for my friends and family to be used for iPad 2. I have the Spanish keyboard on my iPad keyboard and the English one as well. Is there a way I can do that and just use one keyboard?
- Asked by Lindsay G from Fleetwood
- Flag as inappropriate (International keyboard)
Why would I want a keyboard with the ipad?
I don't have my ipad yet, but want to have all the accessories ready when it arrives. The reviews about the keyboard are good, but I don't understand why I
would need one. Don't you just type on the ipad?
- Asked by Dana B from Daytona Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Why would I want a keyboard with the ipad?)
When it comes the new one? Thanks
I was expecting to change my Macbook Pro keyboard to Japanese keyboard since I bought it.
Now it's a better choice and time to buy this one I think.
- Asked by Pedro B from Recife
- Flag as inappropriate (When it comes the new one? Thanks)
No answers yet
Can the Wireless Keyboard be configured to use Dvorak on the iPad?
I'm not talking about changing the keys, but rather in some way such as one can do on an Apple computer through System Prefernces.
- Asked by James L from Wichita
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the Wireless Keyboard be configured to use Dvorak on the iPad?)
Does the Apple wireless keyboard mirror the virtual one on iPad2 in that one can input Asian languages such as Chinese or Japanese characters?
- Asked by Dominic Y from Doncaster East
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Apple wireless keyboard mirror the virtual one on iPad2 in that one can input Asian languages such as Chinese or Japanese characters?)
Is the bluetooth keyboard for the iPad available only as "Wireless Keyboard—Japanese"?
I came to the Apple Store to shop for a bluetooth keyboard for my iPad. I was surprised to find only this one product. I've got nothing against our Japanese friends, but I have no use whatsoever for Japanese characters on a keyboard. Is this the only way Apple now markets this product? I once owned a non-Japanese model of this very keyboard, but I left the batteries in it too long. Battery leakage ruined it, and I'd like to replace it.
- Asked by Lucas H from Timberville
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the bluetooth keyboard for the iPad available only as "Wireless Keyboard—Japanese"?)
Are there any alternative Bluetooth keyboards I could use (read:cheaper) ?
I was just wondering if there were alternatives... All the ones I have checked out use Bluetooth dongles... Would a keyboard that comes with a dongle work if the Bluetooth is built in, like on the iPad?
- Asked by Ceil B from Evanston
- Flag as inappropriate (Are there any alternative Bluetooth keyboards I could use (read:cheaper) ?)
can the keyboard pair with more than one device
- Asked by John C from Newport Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (can the keyboard pair with more than one device)
No answers yet
Does this come with a carry strap? Also, will it hold the Logitech keyboard case on the iPad AIR?
I have an iPad AIR and would like a case that will hold the AIR with the Logitech keyboard case attached.
It would be great if the case/clutch holds cords, headsets, earphones, etc.
I much prefer one with a carry strap.
- Asked by Alicia D C from Springfield
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this come with a carry strap? Also, will it hold the Logitech keyboard case on the iPad AIR?)
can you use this keyboard for multitasking?
Can this keyboard can be configured to enable the multitasking bar on the ipad?
- Asked by Robert H from Drumbo
- Flag as inappropriate (can you use this keyboard for multitasking?)
Apple Bluetooth keyboard---special function keys for iPad 3?
I have seen a good answer to a question about getting a list of function keys for the Apple Bluetooth keyboard---but it seems to address only using the keyboard with a Mac (laptop). Is there a list of special function keys that work with an iPad 3? I am particularly interested in which special function keys (if any) there are that work with an iPad 3 that one could not find on a non-Apple keyboard (such as a Motorola wireless keyboard, that works fine with entering text such as letters, numbers, and symbols). In other words what---in terms of function or navigation keys---makes the Apple Bluetooth keyboard better than other Bluetooth keyboards?
- Asked by James B from Olympia
- Flag as inappropriate (Apple Bluetooth keyboard---special function keys for iPad 3?)
compare wireless keyboard with ipad keyboard for use withe the ipad.
- Asked by Marco R from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (compare wireless keyboard with ipad keyboard for use withe the ipad.)
Can I the apple wireless keyboard switch between being used with an iPad and an iPhone quickly and easily?
I am thinking of buying this keyboard for use with my iPad mini and iPhone 5S.
First - I know that it will work with either of these devices, my question is NOT about that.
What I am trying to find out is how easy it is to go from one to the other. Do I have to set it up manually, each time I want to switch which device I am using it with? Or, can I pair the keyboard to both devices and then just use it with either? If so, then if I were to start typing on my iPhone, but then wanted to carry on typing on my iPad, how would I do that? Would I need to turn off my iPhone? Or would I have to go into settings and re-pair it?
I see that there is a Logitech keyboard that has buttons so you can switch quickly between Mac, iPad and IPhone very quickly, without pairing manually via iOS settings every time you switch, but it costs more (at time of writing on the Apple Store) and I would prefer an Apple branded product.
Thanks for any help from my fellow Apple-addicts! Hope I explained this query clearly!!
I have the wireless keyboard for the ipad, but I'm wondering if there are covers available for this keyboard? I am a student and would love to have a cover that i could put over my keyboard to act as a buffer against textbooks, food, and other things that consume my backpack. Thanks
- Asked by Erin F from Manvel
- Flag as inappropriate (keyboard covers)
Is there any Ipad 2 wired keyboard?
I want wired keyboard for my iPad 2.
- Asked by Rudolf Q from Juneau
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there any Ipad 2 wired keyboard?)
Does the wireless keyboard work with iPads?
Does the wireless keyboard only work for Mac? Or is it compatible with iPads as well?..
- Asked by Brandon M from Corrales
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the wireless keyboard work with iPads?)