Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
i bought my ipad in USA, can i buy a british keyboard?
I bought an Ipad 2 in the USA while on holiday as a gift, can i buy a british keyboard to use with this?
- Asked by Tracy C
- Flag as inappropriate (i bought my ipad in USA, can i buy a british keyboard?)
Does this keyboard work with the new iPad Air.
I just bought the new iPad Air and I wanted to buy the keyboard at the same time but the store said they didn't have the keyboard that went with my purchase. Does this keyboard work with my iPad Air?
- Asked by Jessica G from Burbank
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this keyboard work with the new iPad Air.)
Is the International English also the British keyboard?
The available products lists a 'British' wireless keyboard but the products available for order doesn't list 'British', it only lists 'International English' does this have a UK Pound £ symbol
- Asked by Terran C
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the International English also the British keyboard?)
What is the difference between Apple Wireless keyboard and Apple Wireless Keyboard British?
Are these both the same or not. If they are both the same which do you purchase for the English keyboard!!!! Both are £55 and it isn't clear or am I missing something?
- Asked by Judy F from Cambridge
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the difference between Apple Wireless keyboard and Apple Wireless Keyboard British?)
How do I buy the British version, although the title is English (British) when I go to select a product this option is not included.
If I click add to cart, it chooses the first option, which is German.
When it comes the new one? Thanks
I was expecting to change my Macbook Pro keyboard to Japanese keyboard since I bought it.
Now it's a better choice and time to buy this one I think.
- Asked by Pedro B from Recife
- Flag as inappropriate (When it comes the new one? Thanks)
No answers yet
Can I set up this keyboard on my Ipad without a Mac?
I have an Ipad with retina display, but I don't have any Mac computers, and no plan to buy a Mac computer. Can I set up this keyboard on my Ipad without a Mac computer?
- Asked by Shi Hong C from Kuching
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I set up this keyboard on my Ipad without a Mac?)
Can I use this keyboard with the new iPad(3rd gen)?
I've bought a new iPad. Does this work with it?
- Asked by Stephen S from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this keyboard with the new iPad(3rd gen)?)
I bought a USB keyboard by mistake with my new iMac. Can I buy a wifi keyboard and have both? Or would that confuse my iMac?
Can I use this keyboard if I have just an iPad not a Mac computer
I have a iPad and would like to buy a keyboard for it. Can I buy a wireless keyboard even if I do not have a Mac computer? Thank you
- Asked by James M from Riverside
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this keyboard if I have just an iPad not a Mac computer)
What is the eqivilant of word for the ipad
Im thinking of buying a keyboard for my iPad but am so used to typing in word that I hope I can use it, can I?
- Asked by Catherine P
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the eqivilant of word for the ipad)
can I attach a wireless keyboard to an iPad smart case? or do i have to get a different keyboard for that?
I'm buying an iPad for school and i love the idea of a wireless keyboard! but i cant purchase it if i can not attach it to the iPad smart case. Do I have to get a separate case that already has a keyboard? because i love the idea of being able to attach and dettach a wireless keyboard from the iPad case. So can i attach the wireless keyboard to the iPad case?
- Asked by Angelica M from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate (can I attach a wireless keyboard to an iPad smart case? or do i have to get a different keyboard for that?)
Does the British keyboard have a large shift key on the left side (next to the Z key) or a small L.H. shift key with another key between it + the Z?
Autocorrection with the wireless keyboard?
Very interested in buying the Wireless keyboard... But does it allow the auto correction as does the iPad when I type on its keyboard.
If I've chosen the French keyboard, it'll autocorrect my French mistakes.
If I've chosen English, it'll autocorrect also, but in English.
That's so amazing that I regret not to have it on my MBP when I happen to write on it...
Thanx in advance.
- Asked by Bruno D
- Flag as inappropriate (Autocorrection with the wireless keyboard?)
No answers yet
Can I the apple wireless keyboard switch between being used with an iPad and an iPhone quickly and easily?
I am thinking of buying this keyboard for use with my iPad mini and iPhone 5S.
First - I know that it will work with either of these devices, my question is NOT about that.
What I am trying to find out is how easy it is to go from one to the other. Do I have to set it up manually, each time I want to switch which device I am using it with? Or, can I pair the keyboard to both devices and then just use it with either? If so, then if I were to start typing on my iPhone, but then wanted to carry on typing on my iPad, how would I do that? Would I need to turn off my iPhone? Or would I have to go into settings and re-pair it?
I see that there is a Logitech keyboard that has buttons so you can switch quickly between Mac, iPad and IPhone very quickly, without pairing manually via iOS settings every time you switch, but it costs more (at time of writing on the Apple Store) and I would prefer an Apple branded product.
Thanks for any help from my fellow Apple-addicts! Hope I explained this query clearly!!