Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Does this keyboard have the US layout?
- the return key is different and the 3 key has # rather than £ - I need the real US keyboard - NOT a UK keyboard
(usually it is model # M....LL/. rather than M....B/.)
- Asked by Graham B from Worthing
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this keyboard have the US layout?)
Can I get a Dvorak layout?
I'm after a keyboard with the Dvorak standard layout.
- Asked by James J
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I get a Dvorak layout?)
Is there a Hebrew Layout for the keyboard?
Is there a Hebrew layout for the Wireless keyboard or for the numeric keyboard with usb-connection?
And if not, when is it due to come up?
- Asked by Aharon E
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a Hebrew Layout for the keyboard?)
Has the layout of the keys changed from previous versions?
The images show a horizontal return key, like the UIS English version. If that's the case, where's the backtic/tilde key? The previous key above the tab has to be THE most useless key on any keyboard ever created. Who types those characters?
- Asked by Constantinos N from London
- Flag as inappropriate (Has the layout of the keys changed from previous versions?)
Where can I find a physical US Extended Layout keyboard for my mac?
I need to type and print in some languages that use many of the characters of the the whole Unicode Latin extended character set UTF-8.
No keyboard layout contains all the necessary keys. Therefore, it is necessary to use dead keys with diacritics and enter such diacritics separately.
I can select the Apple US Extended (U) Keyboard Layout as one of the "Language & Text" System Preferences. It is enough for my purposes but it is only a 'functional" software layout and not a 'physical' one.
Where can I find a keyboard with such physical layout?
Thank you for your patience and co-operation.
- Asked by Giorgio B from Roma Italy
- Flag as inappropriate (Where can I find a physical US Extended Layout keyboard for my mac?)
Is there a version of the wireless keyboard with a Canadian bilingual layout (CSA), similar to what I have on my MacBook Pro?
My MacBook pro has the Canadian layout with accented letters... my wireless keyboard is pure QWERTY and constantly shifting from one to the other is ... tiring. And I write in French 25% of the time.
- Asked by Philippe K from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a version of the wireless keyboard with a Canadian bilingual layout (CSA), similar to what I have on my MacBook Pro?)
How does this differ from the FB167B/A, other than the number of batteries it takes?
The keyboard layout looks different, but the images are too small
- Asked by Steven C
- Flag as inappropriate (How does this differ from the FB167B/A, other than the number of batteries it takes?)
If I use a keyboard with german layout with an iPad mini will it recognize and display the umlauts (= a,u and o with the two dots above)?
Are all the new Keyboards with one row enter, not two rows like before ?
Before only the US layout keyboards were with one row "enter/return" key rather then the Europe layout where the "enter/return" key was taking space on two rows. How is the situation now ?
- Asked by Vasil T from Harrisonburg
- Flag as inappropriate (Are all the new Keyboards with one row enter, not two rows like before ?)
Does the wireless keyboard keys has both English & Arabic letters printed on them?
I am planning on ordering Apple wireless keyboard (with Arabic letters)
However, i did search the Q&A's to find an answer for my question but no luck.
I know some did ask if the keyboard has arabic (or their native language) keys.
My concern is if both letters (Arabic and English) are printed on the keyboard keys? and if so, how visible are they (big or small)!
I would like to confirm the above, and if there is a link that i can goto to see the layout of the keyboard.
- Asked by Ahmad H from Dubai
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the wireless keyboard keys has both English & Arabic letters printed on them?)