Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
How do I buy the British version, although the title is English (British) when I go to select a product this option is not included.
If I click add to cart, it chooses the first option, which is German.
Is the International English also the British keyboard?
The available products lists a 'British' wireless keyboard but the products available for order doesn't list 'British', it only lists 'International English' does this have a UK Pound £ symbol
- Asked by Terran C
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the International English also the British keyboard?)
i bought my ipad in USA, can i buy a british keyboard?
I bought an Ipad 2 in the USA while on holiday as a gift, can i buy a british keyboard to use with this?
- Asked by Tracy C
- Flag as inappropriate (i bought my ipad in USA, can i buy a british keyboard?)
What is the difference between Apple Wireless keyboard and Apple Wireless Keyboard British?
Are these both the same or not. If they are both the same which do you purchase for the English keyboard!!!! Both are £55 and it isn't clear or am I missing something?
- Asked by Judy F from Cambridge
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the difference between Apple Wireless keyboard and Apple Wireless Keyboard British?)
If I use a keyboard with german layout with an iPad mini will it recognize and display the umlauts (= a,u and o with the two dots above)?
Does the British keyboard have a large shift key on the left side (next to the Z key) or a small L.H. shift key with another key between it + the Z?
where is the options key on keyboard
- Asked by Sarah S
- Flag as inappropriate (where is the options key on keyboard)
No answers yet
Can I buy a Spanish wireless keyboard as a separate item?
They are now offered as options with the new iMacs. Can I buy one à la carte?
- Asked by Lawrence K from Miami Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy a Spanish wireless keyboard as a separate item?)
Are all the new Keyboards with one row enter, not two rows like before ?
Before only the US layout keyboards were with one row "enter/return" key rather then the Europe layout where the "enter/return" key was taking space on two rows. How is the situation now ?
- Asked by Vasil T from Harrisonburg
- Flag as inappropriate (Are all the new Keyboards with one row enter, not two rows like before ?)
Where can I find a physical US Extended Layout keyboard for my mac?
I need to type and print in some languages that use many of the characters of the the whole Unicode Latin extended character set UTF-8.
No keyboard layout contains all the necessary keys. Therefore, it is necessary to use dead keys with diacritics and enter such diacritics separately.
I can select the Apple US Extended (U) Keyboard Layout as one of the "Language & Text" System Preferences. It is enough for my purposes but it is only a 'functional" software layout and not a 'physical' one.
Where can I find a keyboard with such physical layout?
Thank you for your patience and co-operation.
- Asked by Giorgio B from Roma Italy
- Flag as inappropriate (Where can I find a physical US Extended Layout keyboard for my mac?)
can the keyboard pair with more than one device
- Asked by John C from Newport Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (can the keyboard pair with more than one device)
No answers yet
can use this keyboard on ipad one
- Asked by Darshan P from Bangkok
- Flag as inappropriate (can use this keyboard on ipad one)
No answers yet
Is there an option to change keyboard input to Polytonic (ie, ancient) Greek when using with iPad?
My trusty MacBook allows me easily to switch between UK English and Polytonic Greek keyboards when writing, but the on-screen keyboard on my iPad does not. My purchase of an iPad keyboard depends on this feature.
- Asked by Susannah B
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an option to change keyboard input to Polytonic (ie, ancient) Greek when using with iPad?)
Surfing from the couch: Wireless Keyboard + ?
Magic Mouse? Is there a trackpad option for the keyboard so I can surf from the couch without needing a surface for a mouse? Would a trackball be my best option?
- Asked by Michael S from Cutler Bay
- Flag as inappropriate (Surfing from the couch: Wireless Keyboard + ?)
Are Apple keyboards, with only a delete key, less efficient in making deletions than conventional keyboards with both a backspace and a delete key?
I have been using a Windows desktop at home and my office. Although I have never had a laptop, I have been planning to buy an Apple laptop for use when I travel. However, I recently used an Apple and found its keyboard, in one particular way, to be inferior to the standard keyboards that I have been accustomed to using. Do you agree?
A conventional keyboard has two keys to make deletions. The backspace key deletes characters to the left of the cursor. The delete key deletes characters to the right of the cursor. In contrast, the Apple keyboard has only one key to make deletions. It is the delete key and it deletes characters to the left of the cursor. It appears that if I want to delete characters to the right of the cursor, there is no way to do that directly and simply. Am I correct about that? I must either use a second key or I must first highlight the text and then delete it.
Using a non-Apple conventional keyboard, it is also possible to delete an entire word and one adjacent space in only two strokes by using a combination of the control key and the delete key. The same can be done in the other direction using the control key and the backspace key. How would these two types of deletion most efficiently be done with an Apple keyboard?
The reality seems to be that two keys to delete can operate more efficiently, in more directions, than only one (Apple). Do you agree that the Apple keyboard is less efficient in making deletions than the conventional keyboard when using Word software? What is the best way to get around that inefficiency in a MacBookPro? If there is no way around it, should this discourage me from getting an Apple since I do lots of word processing and deletions?
Does the Apple keyboard have any advantages over the conventional keyboard that I should be aware of?
- Asked by Robert J from Granger
- Flag as inappropriate (Are Apple keyboards, with only a delete key, less efficient in making deletions than conventional keyboards with both a backspace and a delete key?)
I am a major in Spanish and am looking for a Bluetooth keyboard that I can use both Spanish for my classes and English for my friends and family to be used for iPad 2. I have the Spanish keyboard on my iPad keyboard and the English one as well. Is there a way I can do that and just use one keyboard?
- Asked by Lindsay G from Fleetwood
- Flag as inappropriate (International keyboard)
How does this differ from the FB167B/A, other than the number of batteries it takes?
The keyboard layout looks different, but the images are too small
- Asked by Steven C
- Flag as inappropriate (How does this differ from the FB167B/A, other than the number of batteries it takes?)