Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
If my workplace purchased 3 or 4 iPads with wireless keyboards, would we be able to type without interference from another keyboard?
does the ipad sit up in the wireless keyboard?
does the ipad sit up in the wireless keyboard (like in a slot made for it.) so that you can see what you are typing, like a regular computer?
- Asked by Jane C from New Castle
- Flag as inappropriate (does the ipad sit up in the wireless keyboard?)
Is there a wireless keyboard for the iPad that can fold up?
My husband wants a roll up keyboard that "is made out of that plastic, rubbery stuff". Does Apple make something like that? He wants to be able to travel with it, e.g., be able to "put it in his pocket", at least, put it easily in his iPad carrier.
- Asked by Theresa R from Fort Washington
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a wireless keyboard for the iPad that can fold up?)
can I attach a wireless keyboard to an iPad smart case? or do i have to get a different keyboard for that?
I'm buying an iPad for school and i love the idea of a wireless keyboard! but i cant purchase it if i can not attach it to the iPad smart case. Do I have to get a separate case that already has a keyboard? because i love the idea of being able to attach and dettach a wireless keyboard from the iPad case. So can i attach the wireless keyboard to the iPad case?
- Asked by Angelica M from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate (can I attach a wireless keyboard to an iPad smart case? or do i have to get a different keyboard for that?)
I was considering purchasing a wireless keyboard for use with and IPad ~1. Will it do more than typing? Can i navigate w/o touching screen?
- Asked by Sharon G from Las Vegas
- Flag as inappropriate (I was considering purchasing a wireless keyboard for use with and IPad ~1. Will it do more than typing? Can i navigate w/o touching screen?)
Configure Apple Wireless Keyboard for iPad with a PC??
I don't have a mac, but do have an iPad and would like to purchase the Apple Wireless Keyboard to use with it. From the system requirements info it appears that you need a mac to configure the wireless keyboard before use. Is there anyway to get around this with a PC? I've read on several different sites on how to pair the wireless keyboard with a PC, but I wanted to double check that I will be able to use the keyboard with the iPad if I do this.
- Asked by Jenny C from Silverdale
- Flag as inappropriate (Configure Apple Wireless Keyboard for iPad with a PC??)
is the apple wireless keyboard only able to connect with bluetooth
i have a computer without blue tooth but it has many spare usb spots. is there a usb device that can send a signal to the keyboard so it will still work with out bluetooth, almost like a wireless mouse. or do i have to ask a computer shop to install bluetooth to my computer itself
- Asked by Alex S from Naperville
- Flag as inappropriate (is the apple wireless keyboard only able to connect with bluetooth)
Autocorrection with the wireless keyboard?
Very interested in buying the Wireless keyboard... But does it allow the auto correction as does the iPad when I type on its keyboard.
If I've chosen the French keyboard, it'll autocorrect my French mistakes.
If I've chosen English, it'll autocorrect also, but in English.
That's so amazing that I regret not to have it on my MBP when I happen to write on it...
Thanx in advance.
- Asked by Bruno D
- Flag as inappropriate (Autocorrection with the wireless keyboard?)
No answers yet
iPad Wireless Keyboard Spanish characters?
Using an Apple Wireless Keyboard with an IPad2 and loving it!
Is there a way to change the keyboard setup so it types the several Spanish characters such as ü ?
- Asked by David B from Packwood
- Flag as inappropriate (iPad Wireless Keyboard Spanish characters?)
No answers yet
Does Apple Wireless Keyboard's 4 arrow keys when connect the Ipad 3?
- Asked by Hankai I from Eureka
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Apple Wireless Keyboard's 4 arrow keys when connect the Ipad 3?)
does this wireless keyboard has a built in docking station for the IPad mini as the regular IPad keyboard does?
I had just purchase the Ipad mini and are looking for the keyboard. Unfortunately, I think this keyboard has no docking space for the IPad mini as the regular IPad does. I am correct?
- Asked by Soraya S from Staten Island
- Flag as inappropriate (does this wireless keyboard has a built in docking station for the IPad mini as the regular IPad keyboard does?)
Can I the apple wireless keyboard switch between being used with an iPad and an iPhone quickly and easily?
I am thinking of buying this keyboard for use with my iPad mini and iPhone 5S.
First - I know that it will work with either of these devices, my question is NOT about that.
What I am trying to find out is how easy it is to go from one to the other. Do I have to set it up manually, each time I want to switch which device I am using it with? Or, can I pair the keyboard to both devices and then just use it with either? If so, then if I were to start typing on my iPhone, but then wanted to carry on typing on my iPad, how would I do that? Would I need to turn off my iPhone? Or would I have to go into settings and re-pair it?
I see that there is a Logitech keyboard that has buttons so you can switch quickly between Mac, iPad and IPhone very quickly, without pairing manually via iOS settings every time you switch, but it costs more (at time of writing on the Apple Store) and I would prefer an Apple branded product.
Thanks for any help from my fellow Apple-addicts! Hope I explained this query clearly!!
Hi, can I use a wireless keyboard with an old mouse?
i have 10.4.10 and I'm thinking of buying your refurbished wireless keyboard. does the wireless keyboard have a USB port so that dinosaurs like me can use an old mouse (if indeed this is even possible), or is it necessary to purchase a magic mouse? Thanks.
- Asked by Carlton S
- Flag as inappropriate (Hi, can I use a wireless keyboard with an old mouse?)
Will the Apple wireless keyboard work with the new iPad 3?
- Asked by Julie D from Hampton
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Apple wireless keyboard work with the new iPad 3?)