Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Why would I want a keyboard with the ipad?
I don't have my ipad yet, but want to have all the accessories ready when it arrives. The reviews about the keyboard are good, but I don't understand why I
would need one. Don't you just type on the ipad?
- Asked by Dana B from Daytona Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Why would I want a keyboard with the ipad?)
Is there any Ipad 2 wired keyboard?
I want wired keyboard for my iPad 2.
- Asked by Rudolf Q from Juneau
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there any Ipad 2 wired keyboard?)
Is there a wireless keyboard for the iPad that can fold up?
My husband wants a roll up keyboard that "is made out of that plastic, rubbery stuff". Does Apple make something like that? He wants to be able to travel with it, e.g., be able to "put it in his pocket", at least, put it easily in his iPad carrier.
- Asked by Theresa R from Fort Washington
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a wireless keyboard for the iPad that can fold up?)
Does this keyboard work with the new iPad Air.
I just bought the new iPad Air and I wanted to buy the keyboard at the same time but the store said they didn't have the keyboard that went with my purchase. Does this keyboard work with my iPad Air?
- Asked by Jessica G from Burbank
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this keyboard work with the new iPad Air.)
Will the iPad work in both portrait and landscape view with this keyboard?
Will the iPad work in both portrait and landscape view with this keyboard? I want to use the wireless keyboard with my iPad 2 & 4.
- Asked by Linda S from Goldthwaite
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the iPad work in both portrait and landscape view with this keyboard?)
Configure Apple Wireless Keyboard for iPad with a PC??
I don't have a mac, but do have an iPad and would like to purchase the Apple Wireless Keyboard to use with it. From the system requirements info it appears that you need a mac to configure the wireless keyboard before use. Is there anyway to get around this with a PC? I've read on several different sites on how to pair the wireless keyboard with a PC, but I wanted to double check that I will be able to use the keyboard with the iPad if I do this.
- Asked by Jenny C from Silverdale
- Flag as inappropriate (Configure Apple Wireless Keyboard for iPad with a PC??)
can you use this keyboard for multitasking?
Can this keyboard can be configured to enable the multitasking bar on the ipad?
- Asked by Robert H from Drumbo
- Flag as inappropriate (can you use this keyboard for multitasking?)
Can you use this keyboard with the iPhone?
I want to know if you can use the Brightness, Volume, and Play controls on the keyboard with the iPhone.
- Asked by Adam D from Houston
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use this keyboard with the iPhone?)
Does this keyboard feature bluetooth 3.0, or bluetooth 4.0. I want to use it with my new Ipad which offers bluetooth 4.0 technology.
- Asked by Suk K from Buena Park
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this keyboard feature bluetooth 3.0, or bluetooth 4.0. I want to use it with my new Ipad which offers bluetooth 4.0 technology.)
I am a major in Spanish and am looking for a Bluetooth keyboard that I can use both Spanish for my classes and English for my friends and family to be used for iPad 2. I have the Spanish keyboard on my iPad keyboard and the English one as well. Is there a way I can do that and just use one keyboard?
- Asked by Lindsay G from Fleetwood
- Flag as inappropriate (International keyboard)
Can I the apple wireless keyboard switch between being used with an iPad and an iPhone quickly and easily?
I am thinking of buying this keyboard for use with my iPad mini and iPhone 5S.
First - I know that it will work with either of these devices, my question is NOT about that.
What I am trying to find out is how easy it is to go from one to the other. Do I have to set it up manually, each time I want to switch which device I am using it with? Or, can I pair the keyboard to both devices and then just use it with either? If so, then if I were to start typing on my iPhone, but then wanted to carry on typing on my iPad, how would I do that? Would I need to turn off my iPhone? Or would I have to go into settings and re-pair it?
I see that there is a Logitech keyboard that has buttons so you can switch quickly between Mac, iPad and IPhone very quickly, without pairing manually via iOS settings every time you switch, but it costs more (at time of writing on the Apple Store) and I would prefer an Apple branded product.
Thanks for any help from my fellow Apple-addicts! Hope I explained this query clearly!!
compare wireless keyboard with ipad keyboard for use withe the ipad.
- Asked by Marco R from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (compare wireless keyboard with ipad keyboard for use withe the ipad.)
Can I use korean while I use that keyboard??
I live in Canada and I want buy wireless keyboard.
I wonder Can I type korean characters use english keyboard.
- Asked by Wonwoo C from East Lansing
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use korean while I use that keyboard??)
I have the wireless keyboard for the ipad, but I'm wondering if there are covers available for this keyboard? I am a student and would love to have a cover that i could put over my keyboard to act as a buffer against textbooks, food, and other things that consume my backpack. Thanks
- Asked by Erin F from Manvel
- Flag as inappropriate (keyboard covers)
Does the wireless keyboard work with iPads?
Does the wireless keyboard only work for Mac? Or is it compatible with iPads as well?..
- Asked by Brandon M from Corrales
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the wireless keyboard work with iPads?)
does the ipad sit up in the wireless keyboard?
does the ipad sit up in the wireless keyboard (like in a slot made for it.) so that you can see what you are typing, like a regular computer?
- Asked by Jane C from New Castle
- Flag as inappropriate (does the ipad sit up in the wireless keyboard?)
Can you set up keyboard with just an ipad
I don't have mac computer, just recently brought my son iPad Air, and would like to get him apple keyboard.
- Asked by Judith D from Marmion
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you set up keyboard with just an ipad)
No answers yet