Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Can I use this keyboard if I have just an iPad not a Mac computer
I have a iPad and would like to buy a keyboard for it. Can I buy a wireless keyboard even if I do not have a Mac computer? Thank you
- Asked by James M from Riverside
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this keyboard if I have just an iPad not a Mac computer)
Can you set up keyboard with just an ipad
I don't have mac computer, just recently brought my son iPad Air, and would like to get him apple keyboard.
- Asked by Judith D from Marmion
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you set up keyboard with just an ipad)
No answers yet
Can I set up this keyboard on my Ipad without a Mac?
I have an Ipad with retina display, but I don't have any Mac computers, and no plan to buy a Mac computer. Can I set up this keyboard on my Ipad without a Mac computer?
- Asked by Shi Hong C from Kuching
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I set up this keyboard on my Ipad without a Mac?)
are this Apple wireless keyboard used on computers that's operated with windows?
i want to use this Apple wireless keyboard on my PC or my laptop that use windows 8 too, not just on my ipad. can i operated it on windows 8? please help me :)
- Asked by Hermanto C
- Flag as inappropriate (are this Apple wireless keyboard used on computers that's operated with windows?)
I have just bought a New I Pad 3 and want to by a wireless keyboard for it.
It says that a system requirement is that you have a Bluetooth-enabled MAC computer with MAC OS X with v10.6.8 or later and existing keyboard and mouse for initial setup.
So if I don't own a MAC computer I can't get a wireless keyboard for my I PAD ?
- Asked by Nancy G from Wappingers Falls
- Flag as inappropriate (I have just bought a New I Pad 3 and want to by a wireless keyboard for it.)
Does the wireless keyboard work with iPads?
Does the wireless keyboard only work for Mac? Or is it compatible with iPads as well?..
- Asked by Brandon M from Corrales
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the wireless keyboard work with iPads?)
does the ipad sit up in the wireless keyboard?
does the ipad sit up in the wireless keyboard (like in a slot made for it.) so that you can see what you are typing, like a regular computer?
- Asked by Jane C from New Castle
- Flag as inappropriate (does the ipad sit up in the wireless keyboard?)
I am a major in Spanish and am looking for a Bluetooth keyboard that I can use both Spanish for my classes and English for my friends and family to be used for iPad 2. I have the Spanish keyboard on my iPad keyboard and the English one as well. Is there a way I can do that and just use one keyboard?
- Asked by Lindsay G from Fleetwood
- Flag as inappropriate (International keyboard)
do you have any refurbished wireless keyboards
I JUST PURCHASED A REFURBISHED MAC AND WOULD LIKE TO BUY A REFURBISHED WIRLESS KEY BOARD
- Asked by Camil M from Tupper Lake
- Flag as inappropriate (do you have any refurbished wireless keyboards)
Why would I want a keyboard with the ipad?
I don't have my ipad yet, but want to have all the accessories ready when it arrives. The reviews about the keyboard are good, but I don't understand why I
would need one. Don't you just type on the ipad?
- Asked by Dana B from Daytona Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Why would I want a keyboard with the ipad?)
Can the Wireless Keyboard be configured to use Dvorak on the iPad?
I'm not talking about changing the keys, but rather in some way such as one can do on an Apple computer through System Prefernces.
- Asked by James L from Wichita
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the Wireless Keyboard be configured to use Dvorak on the iPad?)
does this wireless keyboard has a built in docking station for the IPad mini as the regular IPad keyboard does?
I had just purchase the Ipad mini and are looking for the keyboard. Unfortunately, I think this keyboard has no docking space for the IPad mini as the regular IPad does. I am correct?
- Asked by Soraya S from Staten Island
- Flag as inappropriate (does this wireless keyboard has a built in docking station for the IPad mini as the regular IPad keyboard does?)
Does this keyboard work with the new iPad Air.
I just bought the new iPad Air and I wanted to buy the keyboard at the same time but the store said they didn't have the keyboard that went with my purchase. Does this keyboard work with my iPad Air?
- Asked by Jessica G from Burbank
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this keyboard work with the new iPad Air.)
I don't have a Mac, does that mean I can't use this keyboard for my Ipad?
- Asked by Misti B from Rapid City
- Flag as inappropriate (I don't have a Mac, does that mean I can't use this keyboard for my Ipad?)
Can I the apple wireless keyboard switch between being used with an iPad and an iPhone quickly and easily?
I am thinking of buying this keyboard for use with my iPad mini and iPhone 5S.
First - I know that it will work with either of these devices, my question is NOT about that.
What I am trying to find out is how easy it is to go from one to the other. Do I have to set it up manually, each time I want to switch which device I am using it with? Or, can I pair the keyboard to both devices and then just use it with either? If so, then if I were to start typing on my iPhone, but then wanted to carry on typing on my iPad, how would I do that? Would I need to turn off my iPhone? Or would I have to go into settings and re-pair it?
I see that there is a Logitech keyboard that has buttons so you can switch quickly between Mac, iPad and IPhone very quickly, without pairing manually via iOS settings every time you switch, but it costs more (at time of writing on the Apple Store) and I would prefer an Apple branded product.
Thanks for any help from my fellow Apple-addicts! Hope I explained this query clearly!!
Can I purchase and use a mac wireless keyboard and mouse to use with a macbook pro?
Basically, I want to buy the thunderbolt screen and use the keyboard/mouse combination that's great on the iMac, but I want the ability to be portable AND I want to be able to upgrade the graphics chip (which I sadly just found out I cannot upgrade on an iMac.)
- Asked by Angela W from Nelson
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I purchase and use a mac wireless keyboard and mouse to use with a macbook pro?)
- Asked about: Mac
Configure Apple Wireless Keyboard for iPad with a PC??
I don't have a mac, but do have an iPad and would like to purchase the Apple Wireless Keyboard to use with it. From the system requirements info it appears that you need a mac to configure the wireless keyboard before use. Is there anyway to get around this with a PC? I've read on several different sites on how to pair the wireless keyboard with a PC, but I wanted to double check that I will be able to use the keyboard with the iPad if I do this.
- Asked by Jenny C from Silverdale
- Flag as inappropriate (Configure Apple Wireless Keyboard for iPad with a PC??)
Portability and durability of this keyboard?
I've been looking for a case/keyboard combo for my ipad and none of them seem to provide enough protection. So I've decided on a hard case and probably this keyboard. I was just wondering whether this keyboard will be ok in my laptop bag every day taking it to uni etc? It's not like I throw these things around, but sitting on public transport etc I'm worried about the keys taking a bit of bumping.
- Asked by Michael M from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate (Portability and durability of this keyboard?)