Similar questions from the community
why do i need a mouse to set the magic mouse up?
My original mighty mouse is broken, doesn't work at all so need a new one. Can it be set up without a mouse?
- Asked by Elijah R
- Flag as inappropriate (why do i need a mouse to set the magic mouse up?)
Does the Magic Mouse have the equivalent of a clickable mouse center wheel?
I am running Creo Elements design software and in order to set dimensions you need to click the center mouse wheel down. Does the magic mouse have an equivalent function?
- Asked by Matthew C from Carrollton
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Magic Mouse have the equivalent of a clickable mouse center wheel?)
Will my Magic Mouse ever need to be replaced?
My Magic Mouse has new batteries;, yet it seems"dead"
- Asked by Carol B from La Crosse
- Flag as inappropriate (Will my Magic Mouse ever need to be replaced?)
No answers yet
Could I set middle mouse button with it?
Many softwares need middle mouse button to work.
Could I set middle mouse button with it?
- Asked by Yin K from Novato
- Flag as inappropriate (Could I set middle mouse button with it?)
setting up magic mouse when old mouse doesn't work
Granddaughter dropped old wireless mouse and I purchased new one but can't use old one at all help.....
- Asked by Christine G from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate (setting up magic mouse when old mouse doesn't work)
Is there a way to edit the settings of the Magic Mouse to use Expose or Spaces?
- Asked by Vincent G from Monroeville
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a way to edit the settings of the Magic Mouse to use Expose or Spaces?)
Can the new Magic Mouse be used with CAD?
For example, the existing Mighty Mouse scroll ball can be set as 'Button 3' so when pressing it down and moving the mouse the screen pans. This is different from scrolling around the screen. If it does I will definitely buy
- Asked by Lee H from Kettering
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the new Magic Mouse be used with CAD?)
Using Magic Mouse with Expose and Spaces
i decided to move from pc mouse to MM,but i found it has not Middle Mouse Button.I use the middle mouse buttom as a short cut to my Spaces and i am use to this method.
I have try all setting i can,Any body has an idea how to FIX this?
- Asked by Melinda W R from La Place
- Flag as inappropriate (Using Magic Mouse with Expose and Spaces)
I have purchased it today, but it will ship to me in 2 weeks.
I have one question though, how can i connect it to my brand new Macbook Pro?
I haven't got the magic mouse yet, so i might not know anything yet.
But i want to make sure that i know what to do so i can install it quickly.
- Asked by Andrew T from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate (Magic Mouse)
Do you need to have Snow Leopard to use the new Magic Mouse?
- Asked by Charles G from Sergeant Bluff
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you need to have Snow Leopard to use the new Magic Mouse?)
How much more power drain does the Magic Mouse cause to a MacBook Pro compared to a wired mouse?
In a few months I'll be purchasing a MacBook Pro. I'll be setting it up as a desktop with an external HP monitor, an Apple Magic Mouse, an Apple wireless keyboard and a mini Displayport to DVI adaptor. But I'll also use it as laptop sometimes. And I'll probably bring it to school occasionally. I really don't like trackpads very much; I tend to prefer a mouse. So,when i bring it to school I'd like to use the Apple Magic Mouse so I don't need to use the trackpad. I would like to know how much more power using the Magic Mouse would draw from the MacBook Pro compared to a wired mouse. I'd also like to know how long the Macbook Pro's battery would last when I'm using the Magic Mouse with it . I'm asking these questions because the Apple Magic Mouse uses Bluetooth and I know that Bluetooth uses a lot of power.
- Asked by Joshua B from Waterford
- Flag as inappropriate (How much more power drain does the Magic Mouse cause to a MacBook Pro compared to a wired mouse?)
Would Magic Mouse be a good choice for toddlers that are just learning how to use a mouse and computer. If not... and suggestions.
We have a two button scroll computer mouse at home. And when i allow my 2 year old son to play educational games online all the buttons confuse him and just get in the way. i need something easier for him to use.
does magic mouse work with ipad with retina display
I need a scrolling wheel and left/right clicker for sketch up on a retina display mac pro will this mouse work or do i need to find and older model?
- Asked by William S from Sacramento
- Flag as inappropriate (does magic mouse work with ipad with retina display)
Is the magic mouse as accurate as a wired mouse?
Is the new Magic Mouse as accurate as a wired mouse?
I work on an 8 Core Mac Pro on two ACD 30"s in CS4 and FCPro and find the previous wireless mouse is too sloppy and slow to use in detailed work. But I would love this new one if it is a fast and as accurate as the wired mouse that Apple ship.
- Asked by Michael B from Sarasota
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the magic mouse as accurate as a wired mouse?)