Similar questions from the community
Does the mopuse have a back covert?
- Asked by Martin J from Sykesville
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the mopuse have a back covert?)
No answers yet
Is there gestures for back and forward in Finder and Safari?
- Asked by Jeff B from Boise
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there gestures for back and forward in Finder and Safari?)
Do the back and forward two finger gestures work with Opera 10?
- Asked by Stephen M from Rancho Santa Margarita
- Flag as inappropriate (Do the back and forward two finger gestures work with Opera 10?)
If i turn off my Magic Mouse at night, then turn it back on in the morning do I have to re-sync it again to my computer?
- Asked by Susan S from Northfield
- Flag as inappropriate (If i turn off my Magic Mouse at night, then turn it back on in the morning do I have to re-sync it again to my computer?)
Can I switch back and forth from using the mouse and the track pad on my Macbook Pro without changing any settings?
- Asked by Jeannine A from Bloomington
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I switch back and forth from using the mouse and the track pad on my Macbook Pro without changing any settings?)
can you order a replacement battery cover for magic mouse
lost the back cover and would like to see how would be the best way to get a replacement.
- Asked by Anthony E L from Midland
- Flag as inappropriate (can you order a replacement battery cover for magic mouse)
how can i scroll to top pf page instantly
I would like to be able to go back to the top of the page without scrolling all the way up. Is there a way to do that on my magic mousey?
- Asked by Nancy S from Doraville
- Flag as inappropriate (how can i scroll to top pf page instantly)
Can you place the palm of your hand on the mouse without affecting the multi-touch ability?
Is there an option, or does it pick it up automatically, that you may use a mouse with the palm of your hand gently resting on its back? Or do we have to only grip it with our fingertips, palm of hand hovering slightly over the mouse, with the tips of our fingers the only things allowed to touch the surface?
- Asked by Alex S from Cam
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you place the palm of your hand on the mouse without affecting the multi-touch ability?)
I feel you can get a wireless mouse that has buttons for all the swipes already. Can someone, with one, tell me if it is really worth changing?
This mouse looks pretty sweet, but is it actually easier, or more intuitive than a normal mouse? A concern I have is that I use new MacBook, and the new trackpad uses similar, but different, gestures and I fear I will confuse them when switching back and forth.
- Asked by Rick P from Glendora
- Flag as inappropriate (I feel you can get a wireless mouse that has buttons for all the swipes already. Can someone, with one, tell me if it is really worth changing?)
Why doesn't my magic mouse reconnect automatically?
In my office when I leave my desk with my MacBook Pro if I go far enough away my mouse disconnects which is fine because I don't have it with me. I don't close the laptop because I am just going to open it again as soon as I sit down. When I come back to my desk it never reconnects. I have to go to the bluetooth menu and tell it to reconnect. If I close the laptop when I leave at night it always reconnects when I come back the next morning.
- Asked by Bradley M from Pennington
- Flag as inappropriate (Why doesn't my magic mouse reconnect automatically?)
Can the preferences be set so that the available gestures match those on the current MacBook Pro track pad?
I recently purchased a MacBook Pro and enjoy the gestures available on the track pad. The Magic Mouse looks like a great accessory, but I'm sure it would be frustrating going back and forth between the track pad and mouse if the gestures and very different between the two. Hopefully the preference settings can be used to make them very similar.
- Asked by Patrick G from Campbell
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the preferences be set so that the available gestures match those on the current MacBook Pro track pad?)
what is the best wireless mouse
I purchased a wireless mouse a year ago, but it does not work. I do not have time to run back to the store each time I buy a faulty product. This happens too frequently with most everything I buy these days. I would have to take 2 days off work every week to return products that are inadequate for unknown reason. If I did that I would not make the overhaed. Any suggestions?
- Asked by Etela N from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the best wireless mouse)
Can you pair a MacBook Pro with 2 of these so you can have one at work and one at home and not have to carry the paired one with you everywhere?
I take my laptop to work with me each day and packing up my wireless keyboard and magic mouse each day to take them with me is getting annoying. Therefore I would like to know if its possible to have 2 magic mice both paired to the laptop.
This would mean I could then leave one at work and one at home and remove all the hassle. Also if this is possible do you have to break the pairing with the other one as I would not want to have to keep pairing the devices each time I get to work or back home in the evening.
What is the best method and position to use the Magic Mouse?
To start, I am currently a PC user, and I hate it. PCs drive me nuts. I will be purchasing an Apple computer in the near future most likely a MacBook pro and will also purchase a large monitor so I can see it easier. So far, I'm very satisfied with Apple as I have an iPhone 4. I am very interested in this mouse and have several questions about this mouse.
Do I have to move my finger on the mouse to move the pointer, or is it like a regular mouse where I move the mouse and the pointer moves?
Since the entire top surface of the mouse is a touch screen if I hold the magic mouse like a regular mouse with my palm touching the back will that cause a problem?
I noticed on the MBP, if I tap with two fingers that is the equivalent of a right click, is that same in the magic mouse?
Thank you for answering my questions and I look forward to not having a PC anymore!!!
- Asked by David L from Belton
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the best method and position to use the Magic Mouse?)