Similar questions from the community
Can you use the Magic Mouse with the Macbook Pro 13"?
- Asked by David C from Yateley
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use the Magic Mouse with the Macbook Pro 13"?)
I have purchased it today, but it will ship to me in 2 weeks.
I have one question though, how can i connect it to my brand new Macbook Pro?
I haven't got the magic mouse yet, so i might not know anything yet.
But i want to make sure that i know what to do so i can install it quickly.
- Asked by Andrew T from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate (Magic Mouse)
Does the magic mouse have a case?
I travel a lot with my MacBook Pro, and I consider that using the mouse is reasonably more confortable than the integrated trackpad. I use the original case (the one in which I bought the Mouse) to protect it, but it is fairly big and the mouse can move inside.
Here comes my question:
Is there an official or unofficial case in which the Magic Mouse would snugly fit in?
- Asked by Alex L from Alboraya
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the magic mouse have a case?)
Can I use the Apple Magic Mouse with a new Macbook pro?
- Asked by Julio C V from Barcelona
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the Apple Magic Mouse with a new Macbook pro?)
Does the mouse work with an Mac Pro that has no mouse software?
I have a MacBook Pro and want to use the magic mouse; however, I don't have any mouse software. If I buy the mouse and download, will it work?
- Asked by Judith M from Fairmont
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the mouse work with an Mac Pro that has no mouse software?)
What is the best method and position to use the Magic Mouse?
To start, I am currently a PC user, and I hate it. PCs drive me nuts. I will be purchasing an Apple computer in the near future most likely a MacBook pro and will also purchase a large monitor so I can see it easier. So far, I'm very satisfied with Apple as I have an iPhone 4. I am very interested in this mouse and have several questions about this mouse.
Do I have to move my finger on the mouse to move the pointer, or is it like a regular mouse where I move the mouse and the pointer moves?
Since the entire top surface of the mouse is a touch screen if I hold the magic mouse like a regular mouse with my palm touching the back will that cause a problem?
I noticed on the MBP, if I tap with two fingers that is the equivalent of a right click, is that same in the magic mouse?
Thank you for answering my questions and I look forward to not having a PC anymore!!!
- Asked by David L from Belton
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the best method and position to use the Magic Mouse?)
Does the battery drain faster when a Macbook Pro is paired with a Magic Mouse?
Some devices such as cellphones drain a whole lot faster and heat up when bluetooth is left on. My concern is that I may be wasting battery life when I leave the bluetooth on for the Macbook Pro just for a wireless mouse.
- Asked by Justin P
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the battery drain faster when a Macbook Pro is paired with a Magic Mouse?)
Does the magic mouse work well with the Macbook pro while working on Aperture 3??
- Asked by Rolston M from Maple Valley
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the magic mouse work well with the Macbook pro while working on Aperture 3??)
how to use Magic mouse with MacBook Air
- Asked by Katherine C from Taipei City
- Flag as inappropriate (how to use Magic mouse with MacBook Air)
No answers yet
Why doesn't my magic mouse reconnect automatically?
In my office when I leave my desk with my MacBook Pro if I go far enough away my mouse disconnects which is fine because I don't have it with me. I don't close the laptop because I am just going to open it again as soon as I sit down. When I come back to my desk it never reconnects. I have to go to the bluetooth menu and tell it to reconnect. If I close the laptop when I leave at night it always reconnects when I come back the next morning.
- Asked by Bradley M from Pennington
- Flag as inappropriate (Why doesn't my magic mouse reconnect automatically?)