Similar questions from the community
Can I use I pad charge cable to charge the I phone
I pad charge cable it has different charging hearts ( frequency ) than I phone cable , is this correct
- Asked by Abdullah K from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use I pad charge cable to charge the I phone)
I have a new car that provides a USB connector cable. When trying my I Phone USB charging cables I get an error message - Is there a different cable?
I Phone works fine with Blue Tooth - but get an error message when plugging in USB cable to the I phone for the music. Any suggestions? (reads that an apple product is connected.) Does this work with an I phone? Thanks.
- Asked by David M from Santa Monica
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a new car that provides a USB connector cable. When trying my I Phone USB charging cables I get an error message - Is there a different cable?)
Will this charger work in india or do I need an converter?
I am wondering if I can plug this charger with the outlet plug into a converter plug into the wall in India? Or do I need a 50 watt adapter in between the cable and the wall.
- Asked by Hasel P from Orlando
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this charger work in india or do I need an converter?)
With my otter box phone case my phone will not plug into charging docks is ther an extension that i can get so i can use the charging docks
- Asked by Christopher W from Porterville
- Flag as inappropriate (With my otter box phone case my phone will not plug into charging docks is ther an extension that i can get so i can use the charging docks)
Is charge time affected by USB outlet type? Ie., Apple or off-brand adapter, computer, extension cord, or in-wall plug?
30 pin to USB cord and iPad 2nd Generation charging speed
- Asked by Caryn Ann W from Enoch
- Flag as inappropriate (Is charge time affected by USB outlet type? Ie., Apple or off-brand adapter, computer, extension cord, or in-wall plug?)
The Ipad charger for American 110 volt 60 Hz. Is it also 240 volt 50 Hz?
All I need in UK for charging, then is 3 pin British plug to 2 pin american socket?? i.e no voltage conversion
- Asked by George M from Fairfield
- Flag as inappropriate (The Ipad charger for American 110 volt 60 Hz. Is it also 240 volt 50 Hz?)
How can I charge my ipod shuffle 5th generation 2GB when I am away from my computer?Exactly what type/make of charger (plug into wall outlet)works
I am a brand new ipod user and am confused by the lack of compatibility between accessories of the various models and generations of ipods. All I need is an alternative method of charging the device. The shop where I bought my ipod shuffle was totally unhelpful.
When referring to wattage, is it in the cable or the charger? Or both?
ie, if I want to charge my iPad faster, I assume a 12 watt charger will be faster than a 5, but if I use a different cable (I need a long cable), will it slow it down? Does the cable itself contain a wattage, or only the charger plug itself? Thanks.
- Asked by Jenifer R from New Town
- Flag as inappropriate (When referring to wattage, is it in the cable or the charger? Or both?)
Looking for a combo charger and extension cord for ipod touch.
In my car, I have a dock in my glovebox where I can plug in my ipod to play music through the car's stereo. This is great but there are a couple of problems.
1. The dock in the glovebox does not charge the ipod.
2. The ipod stays in the glovebox, and controls for changing songs/tracks through the relatively crude interface to the stereo are not ideal.
What I'm looking for may not exist, but I want to get an extension cord so that I can still plug the ipod in at the dock in the glovebox, but have the ipod out of the glovebox so I can see it, etc. I also would like to have a way to charge it using the dc lighter thing.
Does anyone make a cable that's an extension cable with another branch off of it for charging? I'm envisioning a cord with a car charger on one end that plugs into the ipod, then a second cord that is a docking extension cord that also runs into the end of the cable that plugs into the ipod.
All of this may be moot if I move to the iphone. I have a bluetooth connection for my phone but not sure if the iphone could take calls and play music through the bluetooth connection. My wife's car does this but mine is a little older and might not.
- Asked by Charles F from Roanoke
- Flag as inappropriate (Looking for a combo charger and extension cord for ipod touch.)
Can this cable be used with non apple chargers?
I have a Belkin car and wall charger and the cable for it has malfunctioned. Will this cable work with these products?
- Asked by Nicole L from Lloydminster
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this cable be used with non apple chargers?)
can i use the same cable to charge both my ipod touch and my ipad?
- Asked by Barbara S from Pittsburgh
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use the same cable to charge both my ipod touch and my ipad?)
iPod Dock Connector to USB 2.0 + Firewall Cable
I have an original i pod 40 gig Classic. It says in the manual that there is an accessory that can charge with a firewall connection to the power adapter that came with the unit and a USB that connects to the computer .both leads plug into the ipod base.Is this still available as I want to download my itunes library stored on my new computer to the ipod but currently there is not enough battery life to do it without it being connected to power which I cant do if the current USB cable (which does not supply power to the ipod) is already plugged in to the Ipod.
- Asked by David B
- Flag as inappropriate (iPod Dock Connector to USB 2.0 + Firewall Cable)
No answers yet
can i leave cable plugged into my mac even when i remove my iphone
- Asked by David K from Tallahassee
- Flag as inappropriate (can i leave cable plugged into my mac even when i remove my iphone)
will this cable help my ipod touch sync to my computer? i have ipod No.A1213
so ive been had this ipod since probably like 3 years and it was working perfectly fine but then out of nowhere it would not charge unless it was with my ihome and everything i would plug it to the computer it always said that the computer cant recognize the ipod so its been like this for like 2 years and ive been trying to fix it ever since the ipod works and i can listen to my old music and everything i just cant put any music in it anything i cant sync it nothing because the computer doesnt recognize it. so i was wondering if this cable would help me?
- Asked by Luis Y A from Allenhurst
- Flag as inappropriate (will this cable help my ipod touch sync to my computer? i have ipod No.A1213)