Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Are they suitable for commuting? Will I be able to hear music over loud traffic?
I travel a lot and would like some headphones that I can hear my music with without having the volume turned all the way up?
- Asked by Leanne P
- Flag as inappropriate (Are they suitable for commuting? Will I be able to hear music over loud traffic?)
Are the earphones compatable with IPod Classic 80GB ?
- Asked by Richard B from Seacliff Park
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the earphones compatable with IPod Classic 80GB ?)
How is the "fit" of them in your ear?
I have these types of in-ear headphones (cheaper versions) and I seem to have problems getting them to just "stay" in the ear...I know these come with diff sizes to choose from for fitting to your ear, but have you found that they work good once you do find the right fit? Are they comfortable to wear? Any other recommendations for a product not overly expensive, good quality sound and comfortable to wear and easy to fit?
- Asked by Sharon L T from Sunland
- Flag as inappropriate (How is the "fit" of them in your ear?)