Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Does this strip runs on independent battery or do you need to connect it to a regular plug?
And if it's connected to a plug, than why did I saw on multiple source that you can cut it down to the size you want? Does that mean you effectively lose the other part that's no longer connected to power?
- Asked by Esaie D from Montreal
- Flag as inappropriate (Power Source)
Can strips be added together and do you have details on the power supply?
- Asked by Michael T from Murfreesboro
- Flag as inappropriate (Can strips be added together and do you have details on the power supply?)
My question exactly.....Can they be hardwired?
If this is to be used as undercabinet lighting in a kitchen remodel/build can these be hardwired into the electrical? If not, can you shorten the power cord part (that has no lights on it) since it is so long?
- Asked by Frank G from Danville
- Flag as inappropriate (My question exactly.....Can they be hardwired?)
No answers yet