Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
If I buy two or more, can I connect each other in sequence?
I need to do a 10m square, so I'll need 5 of those. And I need to know if I can connect one another.
- Asked by Carlos Eduardo B from North Las Vegas
- Flag as inappropriate (If I buy two or more, can I connect each other in sequence?)
If I buy the light strips and the starter kit, will all bulbs have to work simultaneously?
As per question. Or can you pick and choose which bulbs you would like to work? Can you also pick and choose what colour you would like each bulb?
- Asked by Lewis S
- Flag as inappropriate (If I buy the light strips and the starter kit, will all bulbs have to work simultaneously?)
Does this strip runs on independent battery or do you need to connect it to a regular plug?
And if it's connected to a plug, than why did I saw on multiple source that you can cut it down to the size you want? Does that mean you effectively lose the other part that's no longer connected to power?
- Asked by Esaie D from Montreal
- Flag as inappropriate (Power Source)