Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Can it be used in any lamp(like any place you can put a light build at)
- Asked by Waymon B from Conshohocken
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it be used in any lamp(like any place you can put a light build at))
How can I control Philips Hue lights with Siri?
I want to control my Hue lights with my iPhone6 voice control (Siri). I've asked her and she tells me she can't until I "set something up".
What do I need to set up?
My lights are functioning and the Hue app is fine but I really want to get Siri to do it.
Thanks in advance
- Asked by Darcy J from Bulgarra
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I control Philips Hue lights with Siri?)
I think these have been out for a year or more now. Has anyone got any insight in to how long the bulbs last. I like the idea, the reviews are fantastic and I think I would love to disco up my flat. But at £50 per bulb it's quite an expensive option, and I'd like to know I wasn't replacing the bulbs every year. Every 10 years might be OK :)
- Asked by Adrian B
- Flag as inappropriate (Bulb life?)
Can i connect two phones to one bridge?
I would like to be able to control the same bulbs from both my phone and my roommates phone. Is this possible or would i just have to buy another bridge (hub/starter kit)? From what I understand that would still not allow us to control the same bulbs because you cannot link a bulb to more than one bridge?
- Asked by Andrew S from Wayne
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i connect two phones to one bridge?)