Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
How can I control Philips Hue lights with Siri?
I want to control my Hue lights with my iPhone6 voice control (Siri). I've asked her and she tells me she can't until I "set something up".
What do I need to set up?
My lights are functioning and the Hue app is fine but I really want to get Siri to do it.
Thanks in advance
- Asked by Darcy J from Bulgarra
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I control Philips Hue lights with Siri?)
bulbs will flash light when iphone ring or message ?
- Asked by Jody C from Blackbutt
- Flag as inappropriate (bulbs will flash light when iphone ring or message ?)
Can it be used in any lamp(like any place you can put a light build at)
- Asked by Waymon B from Conshohocken
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it be used in any lamp(like any place you can put a light build at))
I think these have been out for a year or more now. Has anyone got any insight in to how long the bulbs last. I like the idea, the reviews are fantastic and I think I would love to disco up my flat. But at £50 per bulb it's quite an expensive option, and I'd like to know I wasn't replacing the bulbs every year. Every 10 years might be OK :)
- Asked by Adrian B
- Flag as inappropriate (Bulb life?)