Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
when plugged in to recharge in should the led lights on the bottom be on?
- Asked by Elaine B from Pimpama
- Flag as inappropriate (when plugged in to recharge in should the led lights on the bottom be on?)
Is it possible to dock the phone while in the case minus the battery pack at the bottom?
Obviously it's impossible for it to be docked with the whole case on as the 30 pin is not accessible. However could I take off just the bottom and dock it, or are there potential problems there? The back of the phone is already smashed and so putting on and taking off the entire case repeatedly throughout the day isn't going to help.
- Asked by Sydney W
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to dock the phone while in the case minus the battery pack at the bottom?)
Can you dock your iPhone with the moPhie juice pack air?
Some cases have to be removed before you can dock your iPhone onto a speaker or in order to put a plug in the bottom of your iPhone. Will I have to remove this juice pack and if so is it a hassle?
- Asked by Trudy B from Vacaville
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you dock your iPhone with the moPhie juice pack air?)
To charge mophie Juice Pack Air for iPhone 4 in Europe, what do I need in addition to an adapter plug? ( I have a Kensington Intl Travel Charger)