what heart rate monitor works with nike + ipod
- Asked by Khedron E from West Valley City
Nike + iPod Sport Kit
Product No Longer Available
4 Answers from the Community
The Polar Wearlink+ just came out for Nike+ and the Nike sport band. Go to Nike running's website to see more about it.
- Answered by Kimley S from Apex
You can try Polar Wearlink+
- Answered by Qanda S from City
My local Gold's Gym now has several machines which has an iPod port and directly supports the Nike + iPod system. The machine will read the heart rate monitor and store the data on the iPod. I haven't yet tried to bring my Polar strap and have the machine read from then (and subsequently store the data on the iPod).
- Answered by Michael S from Converse
- Answered by Alberto F from Scarsdale