Unlike the wemo switch, I can't see anywhere on this unit that I can plug an appliance in. Do I have to buy a separate switch?

  • Asked by Alan S
  • 04-Nov-2012
Belkin WeMo Switch and Motion

Belkin WeMo Switch and Motion

Product No Longer Available

3 Answers from the Community

  • Answer

    It's only a motion sensor. I works in conjunction with a switch. It tells whatever that's plugged into the switch when to turn on/off. Yes, you do have to buy a separate switch.

    • Answered by Urick M from Yonkers
    • 10-Nov-2012
  • As the title suggests, the Belkin WeMo Switch and Motion comes with both the unit that you can plug appliances into and the motion sensing unit. Apple should have a photo of the two of them on the product page.

    • Answered by Alex C from Boulder
    • 30-Nov-2014
  • You can go to Belkin's web site and purchase the motion sensor and switch for $99.00. Search for this: WeMo Switch + Motion

    • Answered by Christopher F from Alpharetta
    • 16-Nov-2012