Just Wireless Car Charger for iOS Devices
Product No Longer Available
Is this compatible with the IPhone 5?
- Asked by Barbara G from Baltimore
5 Answers from the Community
No. iPhone 5 requires a Lightning cable. You can use this charger, plus a Lightning to 30 pin adapter.
- Answered by Todd K from Cincinnati
Not without the Lightning to 30-Pin adapter.
The iPhone 5 uses the smaller Lightning port for charging / docking while the iPhone 4 and earlier, iPad and older iPods use the original 30-Pin connection.
- Answered by Rob K from Victoria
Sine this is a wired charger, it is comfigured for the 30 pin series 4/4S
- Answered by Eddie D from Brooklyn
According to the "compatability" at the bottom of the page, does not work for 5.
- Answered by Anita G from Miami Springs
The charger is configured with the 30 pin connector and is compatible with the iPhone 4/4S. For the iPhone 5 you need the 8 pin Lightning connector.
- Answered by Eddie D from New York