does this leve bubbles
- Asked by Kyshna R from Bowie
Moshi iVisor Air Matte Screen Protector for MacBook Air
Product No Longer Available
4 Answers from the Community
No it does not leave bubbles if you put it on as shown correctly, it has been proven that it won't so, it shouldn't.
- Answered by Isabel X from Waitoa
No, the protector doesn't actually apply directly to the screen, it sites itself on the bezel surrounding the screen.
- Answered by John B from Chafford Hundred
No. This screen protector does not leave bubbles. I own one, and it's hard to describe, but it sits just off your screen, so there is no chance for it to leave bubbles.
- Answered by Keith R from Surrey
It says it is proven not to leave bubbles, and the only reviewer said it was bubble-free. So no, it doesn't "leve" bubbles.
- Answered by Geoffrey B from Englewood